Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah everything same, Just worried about depreciation, my car built date is 20.12.23, it become a year OLD model with just 10 days shy to 2024.
Screenshot_20240117_123613_Messages.jpg

Check with Tesla as you may have a "2024" 2023 vehicle

Yeah everything same, Just worried about depreciation, my car built date is 20.12.23, it become a year OLD model with just 10 days shy to 2024.
There are 365 days in a year, not 10.
I get what you are saying, if you are concerned sbout it, cancel your order, wait until all stock of 23.5 cars are gone and the next batch of RHD are built in about 3 months.

Reactions: Tesl3on

I have a photograph - at risk of this being splashed all over Carsguide.com.au

The shelf itself is thin and flimsy, I am guessing plastic covered in light material, and seems to be molded, you can see where the little flap/door whatever it is called is situated, they seem to have shaped the shelf down to incorporate the metal hook.

I am going to guess that rather than cut a new hole this is a replacement shelf. Which shouldn't be difficult one would think, and they are lightweight and easy to ship. Surely something that can be sent over in the hold of a plane?

Or actually, maybe they can just cut a new hole for ones in country, it may not be pretty but it doesn't have to be. There is no law about having to have neat pretty holes in the rear shelf.

image_67164161.JPG

Last edited: