Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
haha, another classic from back in the day.

Trying to not get too excited yet, I've been through this once before, lol. Until I get some sort of confirmation, I'm going to have to keep holding my breath.
You were probably right tho when you said the cars that were going to NSW/CBR ended up getting assigned to VIC/SA ... but.... the cars assigned to VIC/SA are probably in NSW/ACT which isnt too bad.
I mean, the cars didnt get offloaded in Victoria so they havent touched Victorian soil so they wont be too soiled with pubes..

Only know of PK bro, not sure
Ive been googling stuff all day about the trains from VIC to SA. I did get sidetracked and went to the beach for a while and i watched the best part of a season of Parks and Recreation, but i have worked out that the teslas either come via train or truck from VIC to SA, not by boat or plane and less than 5% chance the Dominos pizza drone is involved.

Still putting my hopes on Paganella having all our ACT/NSW orders, had to do some history checking to keep my hopes up and came up with this:

DJ departed SHN on 17/12 for BRI with ETA on 28/12

Vins were issued 24-26/12 which was 7-9 days after DJ departed, 2-4 days before ETA.

Paganella departed SHN on 12/01 for BRI with ETA on 24/01.

Vins could be expected anywhere from 19-22/01 for Paganella.

Not losing hope here!
Hi I hope you are right, however my information is that all VINs have been assigned to customers for this ship. I’m still waiting for my VIN to be re-assigned .