Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldnt get thru it either. I actually unsubscribed after trying to use the byd videos as comparisons but its either that video you mention, or the other one where he starts dissing tesla where i just unsubbed.

It felt like waiting for the m3 was taking too long and there is some relationship with BYD.

Have a look at this video, this guy is really clever with his computing type work, has a model S etc but isnt impressed with the seal he bought.. have a look at his channel too, he pulls it apart!

Haha @ 1:37 - "Ding dong, dong ding" - hahaha horrible

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Hey all!

New forum member and soon to be first time EV owner. My Model 3 highland RWD in blue est del is Feb 8th to Jan 17th on the Don Juan. Ordered Dec. 21st.

I choose Alexandria as the delivery centre as the tesla rep told me more cars get delivered there so I would get mine sooner. Which seems true now given I only placed my order Dec. 21st and already have the VIN and estimate.

Hey all!

New forum member and soon to be first time EV owner. My Model 3 highland RWD in blue est del is Feb 8th to Jan 17th on the Don Juan. Ordered Dec. 21st.

I choose Alexandria as the delivery centre as the tesla rep told me more cars get delivered there so I would get mine sooner. Which seems true now given I only placed my order Dec. 21st and already have the VIN and estimate.
Happy for you man, I made the mistake of not choosing Alexandria 😔

Thanks Sean, appreciate it. Good luck with your delivery as well!

Yeah I'm thankful to the Tesla rep who helped me to buy when I was in the Parramatta store who kindly informed me go with Alexandria due to this fact. I didn't actually fully believe him to this extent but yeah wow now seeing these comments it seems Alexandria must get more cars more frequently

IMG_8112.jpeg

Speaking of accessories, anyone had any experience with a Tesla tow hitch.
I would assume after-market in Oz.

eg

Is good to see though, more confirmation on the speculation that they've sent quite a few above the outstanding orders, means we will have options should something go wrong (like the insect that shall not be named here until all our deliveries are done) :)

Also means that those who haven't been notified of their VIN's yet, are most likely going to be fine and will be in one of these shipments just haven't gotten notified yet.

Cheers @Jules22 for clarifying I need to fill out finance details to get assigned a car - I spoke to my financier this morning to get the ball rolling but when I went to my Tesla account it doesn’t have an option to fill it out anymore, just a screen to accept delivery greyed out…anyone else had this?

1704147420685.png

Cheers @Jules22 for clarifying I need to fill out finance details to get assigned a car - I spoke to my financier this morning to get the ball rolling but when I went to my Tesla account it doesn’t have an option to fill it out anymore, just a screen to accept delivery greyed out…anyone else had this?

View attachment 1004859
That's what I have after I completed all of the outstanding tasks. Bit strange, maybe check with Tesla?

Reactions: dronus and DrKwong