Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soon, my precious

At The Bend Motorsport Park last stop for fuel before home.
740km on that tank in the calais.. petrol cars seem pretty efficient on the highway. Last fill up was Wangaratta.. Been driving all day with the dog, its this last hour thats the most dangerous but its all freeway from here, baby.

Cant wait to do the next trip in march i think in the m3h, ive sussed out all the chargers..

IMG_8054.jpeg

Soon, my precious

740km on that tank in the calais.. petrol cars seem pretty efficient on the highway. Last fill up was Wangaratta.. Been driving all day with the dog, its this last hour thats the most dangerous but its all freeway from here, baby.

Cant wait to do the next trip in march i think in the m3h, ive sussed out all the chargers..

View attachment 1004302
I was doing ADL-MEL-ADL trips for the last year way too many times. But I was doing it in a diesel with 4l/100km, the cheapest for me stations were Tintinara, Bordertown after it was completed, Great Western. Fill full tank in Tintinara or Bordertown, then top up on the way back in GW, then fill full in Tintinara. Unfortunately my girl is getting old, it will be the time to say bye soon, and my commute is hopefully over. Now it will be only to aldi in Horsham to get their durif for my wife.

Reactions: dronus
Ordered a RWD Model 3 on 22 Dec (late to the ordering party + early to post I know!) - white, black interior, 18" wheels. Looking at this thread I've seen a couple photos of the delivery warehouse packed with white Model 3s. Wondering if anyone knows whether switching to another colour reduces your waiting time?

Reactions: PcS000
Soon, my precious

View attachment 1004302
Okay this is getting slightly weird, I've been to country Vic this week, got back yesterday, and head back in march, also hopefully in the M3 😂 you weren't up near bright by any chance?

Ordered a RWD Model 3 on 22 Dec (late to the ordering party + early to post I know!) - white, black interior, 18" wheels. Looking at this thread I've seen a couple photos of the delivery warehouse packed with white Model 3s. Wondering if anyone knows whether switching to another colour reduces your waiting time?
I changed colours twice (once to stealth grey and then back again to blue after I saw it in the flesh). I dont think it changed my place in the queue as I have the same EDD as someone in my area who ordered on the 1st of Sep.

My advice, go for the colour you want. If you have to wait a few extra weeks, who cares. You’ll have the car for many years to come so get something you love.

I would also add that white seems to be the most common colour so if you are just wanting the car ASAP and don’t care about colour, perhaps stick with it or ask your delivery centre what they have in inventory.

I changed colours twice (once to stealth grey and then back again to blue after I saw it in the flesh). I dont think it changed my place in the queue as I have the same EDD as someone in my area who ordered on the 1st of Sep.

My advice, go for the colour you want. If you have to wait a few extra weeks, who cares. You’ll have the car for many years to come so get something you love.

I would also add that white seems to be the most common colour so if you are just wanting the car ASAP and don’t care about colour, perhaps stick with it or ask your delivery centre what they have in inventory.
But right now probably isnt a good time for me to change colours im guessing hahs

Great to see some great progress this week, looks like we will soon be moving on to a different chat :)

WA also just got updated EDD this morning, even tho my vin is not yet shown.

I have been checking this thread since last week's test drive. Let's put it this way: I don't know what would I have done if I had not found this thread, it has sparked a lot of joy for my journey : ) Thanks guys and let the waiting be finished soon for all of us!