Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you were reviewing the M3H, what would your opening statement be?
I’d simply start by closing the door and letting that thunk sound smack the viewer in the face, followed by a simple..

Attachments

• IMG_7724.jpeg
    IMG_7724.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: dronus
I know this has been talked about but do we have a definitive answer if the floor mats for the 21-23 model 3's are compatible with the 2024 model that we're all waiting on? I like the look of the maxpider ones but don't want to fork that out if they're not going to fit. I did email them a while back and they just said they don't have the specs yet which seems strange all things considered.

Reactions: dronus
I know this has been talked about but do we have a definitive answer if the floor mats for the 21-23 model 3's are compatible with the 2024 model that we're all waiting on? I like the look of the maxpider ones but don't want to fork that out if they're not going to fit. I did email them a while back and they just said they don't have the specs yet which seems strange all things considered.

Yes, the 2023 mats I took into the highland demo seemed to fit well, not sure if the new ones fit better but these looked good.

IMG_7448.jpeg
IMG_7449.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg

Ordered mine Sept 3 - Sydney. No VIN.

Where are you guys seeing it? mine Still shows Jan-Mar "We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned."
No Sydney VINs yet. No vessels with stock bound for Sydney have departed Shanghai. We expect Sydney VINs to start arriving next week if the M/V Don Juan is headed our way. It docks in Shanghai tonight...

Reactions: Tesl3on and Jules22