Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tell me I'm wrong @meloccom but this may be seen as verging towards the topics that have been banned from this thread?
I would hope not as it is simply someone expressing an opinion rather than pushing or suggesting someone should use another service.
Do we have a terms of use here that I can reference so I know what should and should not be spoken of. I would hate to think I also unintentionally got someone into heat by innocently conversing with them.

• Love
Reactions: penn_
Which app are you using to track the ship?
I've been using these websites

RCC SHANGHAI Current Position and Live Map Location | ShipTraffic.net

Reactions: Kris175
I would hope not as it is simply someone expressing an opinion rather than pushing or suggesting someone should use another service.
Do we have a terms of use here that I can reference so I know what should and should not be spoken of. I would hate to think I also unintentionally got someone into heat by innocently conversing with them.
The TMC forum rules are published here: Forum Rules

Discussion about Vedaprime's service has attracted controversy in this thread in the recent past. @meloccom declared a ban on the topic for 1 month. As far as I know, that 1 month hasn't expired, though I can't find the post stating the ban is in place

I won't express an opinion on the ban and whether this falls onto it, that's why I'm asking for @melaccom's input. I suggest you'd be wise to avoid expressing your opinion as well.

I've been using these websites

RCC SHANGHAI Current Position and Live Map Location | ShipTraffic.net

Cheers

Reactions: Kim*
The TMC forum rules are published here: Forum Rules

Discussion about Vedaprime's service has attracted controversy in this thread in the recent past. @meloccom declared a ban on the topic for 1 month. As far as I know, that 1 month hasn't expired, though I can't find the post stating the ban is in place

I won't express an opinion on the ban and whether this falls onto it, that's why I'm asking for @melaccom's input. I suggest you'd be wise to avoid expressing your opinion as well.
That's good to know, thanks for this.

I don't have kids but frequently eat chocolate in the car. Despite my many years of experience doing this, I haven't yet mastered not getting it on the seats, steering wheel, glove box, door handles, floor, indicator and wiper sticks, and the ceiling. Surprisingly, I manage to get most of it in my mouth.
I want a "no food in the Tesla" policy, but to be honest I don't think it would last long.
Get this one, its a ceramic coating for your seats.

Reactions: Missimpatient
That's good to know, thanks for this.
@mpowney Isolating this most recent interaction, I don't know where any terms have been breached. If it is deemed otherwise, I would say that's an over reaction when reflecting on the terms.

I'm not across the previous ban unfortunately too.

I do think it's a bit blurry though as I have noted people referencing products purchased from named websites so interested what action is taken here too?
I would imagine that a forum could be at risk of losing some value. If those on it are unable to share insights or advice into purchases that have benefited them or services that have supported them in a positive way prior to or post taking delivery of a vehicle. I do understand that guidance should be in place for blatant promotion and they should adhere to advertising policies but that should differ from general advice. Otherwise we're left with tracking ships, talking about forklift trucks and government incentives.
Excuse the long post but some of this seems a bit grey so I would imagine it either needs revisiting so users can maximise the value of it which can only benefit the forums reputation or we continue to run a fine line of what is and is not considered a breach with no clear delineation.

funnily enough the guy bringing it all up again was the one liking you comment...go figure
No, the guy bringing it up again is replying to a post about an earlier comment made by a user who mentioned Veda's services, and that then being highlighted to a mod.

I just want to know how to use this forum correctly so a) I don't unintentionally get someone else in strife with mods when having a conversation and b) I have a clear understanding of what I can or cannot say so I also don't unintentionally get into strife, myself.

The lines are blurry so I am seeking clarification. If that is too hard to ascertain from my post, I would consider if it is a good idea to reply in the first place.

Reactions: penn_
Nope multiple orders ans September order holders as well.

That is exciting! However, an early August order here and I still have an EDD of Feb - May 2023.

I'm just not convinced WA orders are a lot more caught-up then the rest of the country.

Just to be clear I'm 100% not complaining, that has always been my delivery window, I am waiting in this forum patiently :D I do plan on complaining profusely from June 1st onwards though hahaha

That is exciting! However, an early August order here and I still have an EDD of Feb - May 2023.

I'm just not convinced WA orders are a lot more caught-up then the rest of the country.

Just to be clear I'm 100% not complaining, that has always been my delivery window, I am waiting in this forum patiently :D I do plan on complaining profusely from June 1st onwards though hahaha
Depends on your spec as well. Another October order holder just got a VIN