Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope it gets here by the 17th, but feeling less likely every time.
Me original EDD was the 1st to 15th
It slipped to 10th - 18th before I finally got that confirmation text so it still fell in line with the original EDD, just closer to the end of it.

A good rule of thumb is expect your actual pickup at the tail end of your original EDD, not the start
My 3 is estimated for 20th Nov to 4th, fully expecting actual pickup to be the weekend of the 26th if I'm lucky

According to today's Fin Review, October was not a good month for Tesla's Australian sales numbers.

1667534240872.png

Similar article on Drive.

First month of any quarter is typically low for Tesla.
Indeed I suspect 1000+ vehicles (mostly Ys) is a record.

November and December will blow it out of the park again.

Yeah, hopefully there’s some sort of indication they’re off the ship tomorrow and not staying on for the next 2 weeks.

I was gonna check the RAV database to see if there were any updates over the next few days but no point doing that because it’s got this message:

“Vehicles cannot be entered on the Register of Approved Vehicles (RAV) from 12 pm AEDT on Thursday 3 November to 9 am AEDT on Tuesday 8 November 2022 due to planned maintenance.”
we cant cop a break right now can we? lol

I would like to think a VIN deluge for the back RWD orders is coming also, but I am still waiting for the VINs for RWDs on the Don Juan for Sydney February orders.
I may have lost track but I can only recall mostly Victoria back RWD orders on the Don Juan so far.
So I guess time waiting has made me a skeptic with what will happen to our RWD orders this year.
But I hope I am wrong and VINs do happen soon for next weeks ship 🤞