Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah us LR and P orders have been given the cold shoulder. I was so close to ordering a SR, but I had a bit of a windfall at work and got enough to jump to the LR.

If only I'd had stayed with the SR, I'd not have known about the no communication, long waits or the amount of forklifts that are produced and sent instead of Model 3's
My order was similar blue/black LR and ordered a day after you (10 Dec). I really wanted YLR but estimated that they wouldn't be available until 2023 and I am getting older by the minute (80 next year) so am desperate to have my EV before I get too feeble to drive. Now it looks as though Y customers may have their MY before I get my M3LR. Feeling a tad annoyed!

My order was similar blue/black LR and ordered a day after you (10 Dec). I really wanted YLR but estimated that they wouldn't be available until 2023 and I am getting older by the minute (80 next year) so am desperate to have my EV before I get too feeble to drive. Now it looks as though Y customers may have their MY before I get my M3LR. Feeling a tad annoyed!
Yea there is a bit of FOMO going around. But the LR will be a much better car IMO

Keep in mind Y LR aren't available here so RWD or P only at least for now. I'd take a LR M3 with a wait over an RWD MY.

I'm feeling relieved, @Ormaus !
Until today, there were hardly any Perth orders with allocated vin's in your table... maybe 1, if I'm remembering correctly?

But good news - and hopefully more vins to come (from all states) today!
I'm really hoping that Tesla has enough LRs to fill the east coast orders to roughly the same order date. I'm fine with WA orders jumping the queue a bit as their deliveries take longer, but only to a point and assuming there are enough LRs to cover the east coast orders that were made earlier. Missing this batch could mean waiting months.

I'm really hoping that Tesla has enough LRs to fill the east coast orders to roughly the same order date. I'm fine with WA orders jumping the queue a bit as their deliveries take longer, but only to a point and assuming there are enough LRs to cover the east coast orders that were made earlier. Missing this batch could mean waiting months.
Think it would be fair for all states. Not just eastern states.

Reactions: *Sparkles*
Suspect that the allocation of WA vins first is more to do with needing to know these before they go on the ship as they have to transfer to another for the Perth journey.... Those babies are packed pretty tight on these ships. Plenty more allocations to come.....
Comforting words @steveGnome (Unlike your Profile pic 🫣 😱)
😆😆😆

Agreed

@Roat :

My browser briefly loads a page from " ...www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/ " and displays what you see
It then automatically redirects to " ...www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/ " where it becomes:
Next Steps
We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account. Following this....,
For me that happens when i just refresh the page. strangely it picks up the US site. Its better [for me at least] to close the page and reload. saves the palpitations i get when i see new wording....

Yappiee checked afternoon today ...can confirm the Vin in the source Code ....delivery status changed to .... between August 16-26
Finally husshhhh...
M3 RWD/ Midnight silver- black interior/ ODD - 19/01/2022
EDD- August 16-22
VIN- in account page 10/7/2022
Melbourne
MELBOURNE!!! Congrats to everyone so far. This is great news for a Sunday Arvo!