Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fitting sill protection

IMG_9394.jpeg
IMG_9396.jpeg

Reactions: TE5L4
i often drive barefoot in the summer - with the glass roof, do these get red hot on your feet if by chance you're parked in direct sun?

haha no idea, never drive barefoot, in saying that I always put the sunshade infront of windscreen and my car is tinted all around, plus I turn a/c on at least 10mins before coming to my car, so its never hot inside

Looks like the centre caps are starting to surface 🙌

Definitely getting those Teslaunch caps (or maybe official Tesla ones if they show up in the Tesla shop before my M3H delivers and aren't crazy expensive). The Highland 18" wheels are just to nice to hide behind the covers. Can always swap the covers back on for a roadtrip for the efficiency boost.

I actually asked Tesla if official ones are in the works. They responded:
"Although Tesla continues to innovate and introduce new products, we cannot speculate on when unreleased products, such as 2024 Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit, will be available"

Seems promising that they had a pretty official-sounding capitalized kit name.

the 5 pin plug but connected just to 3 - Earth ,Neutral and one of (L1,L2,L3) for line. most likely L1 but can be any of those.

Check these ones out from Amazon which cover more of the metal area's.

I got them if anyone interested. To be honest not very happy with the quality. And I didn't manage to get the brake on. Gave up after 15 minutes trying. Maybe will try to heat with heatgun first next time Probably better order Halo BLK once.
1000008135.jpg

I got them if anyone interested. To be honest not very happy with the quality. And I didn't manage to get the brake on. Gave up after 15 minutes trying. Maybe will try to heat with heatgun first next time Probably better order Halo BLK once.View attachment 1022763

They all go on the same way, the brake pedal was a punish but if they were easy to get on they would easily come off too which you wouldn't want while driving.

Reactions: DrKwong
I got them if anyone interested. To be honest not very happy with the quality. And I didn't manage to get the brake on. Gave up after 15 minutes trying. Maybe will try to heat with heatgun first next time Probably better order Halo BLK oLol. I love that they say stop and go on them 😆

I got them if anyone interested. To be honest not very happy with the quality. And I didn't manage to get the brake on. Gave up after 15 minutes trying. Maybe will try to heat with heatgun first next time Probably better order Halo BLK once.View attachment 1022763
😆😆😆 love that they say stop and go on them 😆

Reactions: dronus