Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up some anti-theft rego plate security screws from supercheap.
Unfortunately people steal numberplates and use them to steal petrol, which would be ironic.

IMG_8792.jpeg

Picked up some anti-theft rego plate security screws from supercheap.
Unfortunately people steal numberplates and use them to steal petrol, which would be ironic.

View attachment 1014843
Thanks for the tip, got security screws on my custom plates which I’m swapping over to the new car along with the new kingpin covers I got last week, may have to check the state of my existing security screws…. May need an upgrade 👍

Reactions: dronus
Reactions: MacTessy and Shillo
Cool thanks, did you get that one or the upgraded version for 2023 $45 ?
I got this one. Its a bit noisy but works well with cars/bikes/balls and balloons haha

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$31.16 52% Off | SEAMETAL 8000mAh Wireless Wired Portable Car Air Compressor 12V 150PSI Electric Tire Inflator Pump for Car Motorcycle Balls

Nice one thanks, did you get the wireless version?
Yeah, i didnt want to have to carry around a long cable too, and have to manage that while inflating something, but the one above seems good too as maybe the cable can be removed?
Yep, got the wireless 8000mah one (time will tell if that is 8000mah) which recharges via usbc. Can walk arounf the place inflating stuff untethered..

Not saying its any better than any other.. id actually prefer something smaller and quieter but for the price its reasonable.

There is heaps on there and they seem to change all the time, probably better now..

Yeah, i didnt want to have to carry around a long cable too, and have to manage that while inflating something, but the one above seems good too as maybe the cable can be removed?
Yep, got the wireless 8000mah one (time will tell if that is 8000mah) which recharges via usbc. Can walk arounf the place inflating stuff untethered..

Not saying its any better than any other.. id actually prefer something smaller and quieter but for the price its reasonable.

There is heaps on there and they seem to change all the time, probably better now..
Cool thanks, just added it to my Cart 👍

Reactions: dronus
Any idea where I can find a comparison list between the RWD and the LR M3H ?
I know it’s a bit quicker, obviously longer range and some more speakers but is there anything else added to the LR that’s not fitted to the RWD ?

I know it’s a bit quicker, obviously longer range and some more speakers but is there anything else added to the LR that’s not fitted to the RWD ?
Ive heard the interior trim is different? But i dont know, ive never seen a LR in the flesh..

An extra motor, an extra inverter, an extra differential and an extra pair of drive shafts to the front two wheels. Not to mention the extra HV wiring and extra control wiring and litre of oil in the drive unit as well as 3.7v Lifepo4 batteries in RWD(~60kwh )to 4.2v Li.Ion(NMC) Batteries in LR(~82kwh) and few more speakers.

What else are you looking for?

An extra motor, an extra inverter, an extra differential and an extra pair of drive shafts to the front two wheels. Not to mention the extra HV wiring and extra control wiring and litre of oil in the drive unit as well as 3.7v Lifepo4 batteries in RWD(~60kwh )to 4.2v Li.Ion(NMC) Batteries in LR(~82kwh) and few more speakers.

What else are you looking for?
lol, thanks for sharing, nothing in particular, just curious what we get for the extra $10k 👍

Reactions: jeevas123