Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its raining VINs on this forum, but things seem pretty static with my order

Congrats to those receiving VINs this week

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - induction wheels - 7-seater - no tow - no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 1/08 - 02/05
See…8/18

1641594281928.gif

Thanks. Will see about running rear defrost. And doing some reading.
glad someone was paying attention to updates.
No accessories needed. Thx

Update: Just preconditioned for 20 min. 2 forced conditioning runs.
I felt no discernible difference. However I did learn if I just put my hand on the charge port it opens.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrGriz and samori01
100%. I've had all sorts of EDD windows. Never a VIN. Seems like a shorter window can come with an imminent car, but in my own experience, more often than not it won't. Others may have different experiences.
Keep up the faith! EDD's dont mean much. My EDD was 28 days and then one morning I woke up to a vision agreement and was still 10 days away from entering my EDD window.

Keep up the faith! EDD's dont mean much. My EDD was 28 days and then one morning I woke up to a vision agreement and was still 10 days away from entering my EDD window.
I know. Even though my EDD is weeks away, there's a member in the Idaho waiting room with a MYP (December order!) who's EDD just shortened to two weeks (closer to today). Our EDDs overlap by ~2 days, mine being 4 weeks and later. Thinking they'll both come in on the same stagecoach.

Reactions: samori01
Now you need to make sure you stay well hydrated, starting around the 14th. If your excitement for VIN receipt elicited that reaction, we can only imagine what reaction you will have to delivery day announcement.
No kidding, I gotta calm down haha! I may even cut the caffeine, I mean this is the hail marry of my last two weeks in OH, its 10 degrees, snowing like crazy, been recovery from whatever cold I have, and I am moving the next day after my delivery haha

Reactions: samori01
I know. Even though my EDD is weeks away, there's a member in the Idaho waiting room with a MYP (December order!) who's EDD just shortened to two weeks (closer to today). Our EDDs overlap by ~2 days, mine being 4 weeks and later. Thinking they'll both come in on the same stagecoach.
One hopes that is the case. However, There is a former member of this room (I guess we will always be members), who ordered one day after I did, lives maybe 15 minutes from me, and as such we have the same delivery center. We both thought we would be on the same "stagecoach". He received his vehicle in November, and I am still twiddling my thumbs. There is no rhyme or reason...(this has become my mantra)

Hey Guys, Any one of you guys have a most current tesla delivery checklist?
This one seems great...and can be made as an app or your phone.

Reactions: MRuth85
One hopes that is the case. However, There is a former member of this room (I guess we will always be members), who ordered one day after I did, lives maybe 15 minutes from me, and as such we have the same delivery center. We both thought we would be on the same "stagecoach". He received his vehicle in November, and I am still twiddling my thumbs. There is no rhyme or reason...(this has become my mantra)
Well, I actually won't mind a delay a bit. So if he gets his, more power to him! Amazing though, how MYPs are prioritized.