Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Anyone recognize these parts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had secretly ordered the Tesla trunk and frunk liners for Kim. The trunk liner came today so I went and installed it. As I cleaned out the trunk I came across two parts I don't recognize. Kim has no idea why they were in her trunk. Are they from the Model 3? If so where?

IMG_6598.JPG

This has been viewed 111 times and no one recognizes the parts........including me. I do like a good mystery though.
Hope you get an answer soon.
I'm now wondering if they are from another car. I looked and couldn't find where they could have come from. Kim just got rid of her Mustang. From it? I have a Genesis I need to sell but why would they be in Kim's trunk? I'll look at the Genesis but they don't look like Genesis parts. They came from something and it is driving me nuts trying to figure out where.