Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recived the new Model S option codes? (for example DU03)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could CH09 mean 200kW charging capability from V3 SC?

My MS Long Range was manufactured Mar 24 - Apr 1 and it has known codes like:
DU00 Drive Unit - IR
SU01 Smart Air Suspension

And unknown codes like:
APH4
CH09
MI04

So presumably I'll get an FSD computer, old air suspension, old el motors and maybe upgraded charghing capability?

The car is still on it's way to a port in the US so it'll probably still take at least 5 weeks before it'll be delibered to me. Not sure if I should cancel and reorder.

Did you get your car Neppaaja? I see an inventory car with the exact same spec, new features except new motors/dampers. Does it say 100D on the back, and it sounds like its CCS-ready yes, which is cool.
I finally decided to take the delivery, instead of cancelling it. The delivery is scheduled for the next week so haven't seen the car yet.

CH09 means that car has CCS compatible "internals" so I'm just gonna have to buy a CCS Combo 2 adapter.

Hope the car comes with a Long Range badge.

Suonds great! I am likely going for a similar car, with AP3 HW and CH09. I am wondering if the CCS adapter needs to be linked to the car somehow or it just can be ordered / bought. Keep us informed, and congratulations!

I got the below email message from Tesla yesterday, unfortunately it's in Finnish but you can throw it through Google Translator. Basically it confirms that I just need to buy the adapter. Really looking forward the delivery.

"Meillä on ilo ilmoittaa, että ajoneuvosi on yhteensopiva CCS Combo 2 lataukselle.
Saatavilla kaikilla Supercharging latausasemilla (kahden kaapelin lataustolpilla) ja yhteensopivilla julkisilla latausasemilla ympäri Eurooppaa. CCS Combo 2 lataus mahdollistaa sen, että lataus on helpompaa ja mukavampaa kasvavassa latausverkossamme ilman ylimääräisiä muutoksia autoosi. Käyttääksesi hyödyksi CCS Combo 2 latausta, voit ostaa CCS Combo 2 adapterin lähimmästä huoltopisteestäsi 1. kesäkuuta alkaen."

I finally decided to take the delivery, instead of cancelling it. The delivery is scheduled for the next week so haven't seen the car yet.

CH09 means that car has CCS compatible "internals" so I'm just gonna have to buy a CCS Combo 2 adapter.

Hope the car comes with a Long Range badge.

Did Tesla contact you and say that you'll have the car next week or did you contact them and ask?

I was exchanging emails with the Finnish delivery team 5 days ago (Monday) about the CCS adapter and they mentioned as a side note that the delivery schedule is still unclear. They were estimating the middle of June.

My delivery status on my Tesla account changed a couple of days ago to "Your Tesla has arrived at the port in Europe. Your Tesla will soon be in transit to your delivery location".

What's your VIN numbers? I'm looking at a 100D in the 3094xx area. Free SuC, $12K discount, HW3, CCS ready etc. Very nice combination.

It even says "Long Range" on the spec page, vs other just slightly older vins which do not have that line, I wonder if that "does"/means something or its just for show.

ms.jpg

Did you get your car? I am a few weeks away I believe. Interesting to see if it has the battery version E which seems to come with the Ravens and what Supercharger speeds you can get, the badge, and if the CCS adapter is now available and usable! :)

Did you get your car? I am a few weeks away I believe. Interesting to see if it has the battery version E which seems to come with the Ravens and what Supercharger speeds you can get, the badge, and if the CCS adapter is now available and usable! :)
Yes, I did take the delivery this week. Haven't heard about E version battery, what's that? Just briefly tested at one V2 Supercharger and it powered up to 116 kw or so. The badge was the old 100D, which was a bit bummer, but it's just a badge after all. The CCS adapters should be available at the Tesla on-line shop starting/after June 1. I'll mostly be charging at home so not going to need it desperately.

First impressions are very good - really nice, engaging and relaxing car to drive in city and on road. :) So much better than my previous three years old Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 V6 TDI quattro, which was a very good car by "ICE standard". :)

Awesome and congrats! So there seem to be a new "pack", see here :
Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

And a video here:

So a sticker showing version E and fewer lines underneath it physically. Likely it's the ccs readiness. And could mean it takes higher charging speed than before once they allow it.

Yes the model S ride is so smooth on good roads.

June 1st is near. I doubt they they are able to sell the ccs adapter then but hope to be proven wrong :)