Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone receive their $7500 check yet from Elon's own end of year Model S rebate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TLLMRRJ

Dec 19, 2019
Houston
Has anyone received their $7500 rebate check from the end of year special on the Model S? I was told by text from a Tesla rep on Jan 4 that, "the $7500 rebate was submitted and just needs to be processed. Once completed, you will received the refund."

It been over 6 weeks since I took delivery, but I know Tesla moves slower on giving money versus taking money, which is why I am wondering if anyone else received their check.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Has anyone received their $7500 rebate check from the end of year special on the Model S? I was told by text from a Tesla rep on Jan 4 that, "the $7500 rebate was submitted and just needs to be processed. Once completed, you will received the refund."

It been over 6 weeks since I took delivery, but I know Tesla moves slower on giving money versus taking money, which is why I am wondering if anyone else received their check.
I took delivery of a Model 3 Dec 23. Still waiting for the refund