Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any issues that you missed during delivery that you found later?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if anyone who took delivery missed something and ended catching it later? I took delivery recently and didn't use the check list. Besides gaps, I have an appointment for next week. I'm curious what all did you guys find that ended getting fixed that was missed when you initially evaluated the car?

Curious if anyone who took delivery missed something and ended catching it later? I took delivery recently and didn't use the check list. Besides gaps, I have an appointment for next week. I'm curious what all did you guys find that ended getting fixed that was missed when you initially evaluated the car?

My voice command doesn't work unless you hit the horn as clearly the sensor is misplaced in the steering wheel, so be sure to check that one out to see if it works without hitting the horn!

Found some issues at delivery (Aug) they fixed (Sep). I was washing my car yesterday and noticed some small issues, one of which being a half inch blemish on the paint. Made an appt for Monday so hopefully it's something they can fix in the new Tesla bodyshop.

8B10BEBE-1EF4-4B64-AE6B-2E1D3DAA71A9.jpeg Found this wide gap between rear bumper and weatherstripping.

Rear trunk lid? We found that issue also. They had to adjust the rear bumper to get it set correctly
Interesting. They must’ve been all like that because the other M3 that was at the SC before me had the same issue. Mine’s still in the shop so I guess I’ll find out soon what, if anything, they did with the bumper. Told them my concern was water pooling inside the bumper area.