Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

And now a word from Electrify America...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got this email:

What’s new and improved in our mobile app:
  • Improved real-time charger status in the Electrify America, Electrify Canada and various automotive brand mobile apps
  • Optimized Apple CarPlay station favorites for easier viewing
  • See when chargers are “Out of Service” in real-time with a new “Out of Service” banner
  • A simpler approach to reporting an issue by selecting defined topics from a drop-down menu
  • Improvements to the start charge functionality in our mobile app
We’ve also made several improvements across the network to enhance your experience, including:
  • Implemented idle fees at more locations across the country to minimize wait times
  • Increased number of Plug&Charge activation attempts for certain automotive brand customers to improve the automated enrollment process
  • Replaced power delivery components on chargers affected by low-power delivery
  • Pushed software updates to help address issues such as power fluctuations on certain chargers
  • Implemented more automated alerts in the Network Operations Center to improve response time for out of service chargers
  • Updated thermal management logic on the liquid-cooled cables to improve charging speed

sounds encouraging.

I just got this email:

What’s new and improved in our mobile app:
  • Improved real-time charger status in the Electrify America, Electrify Canada and various automotive brand mobile apps
  • Optimized Apple CarPlay station favorites for easier viewing
  • See when chargers are “Out of Service” in real-time with a new “Out of Service” banner
  • A simpler approach to reporting an issue by selecting defined topics from a drop-down menu
  • Improvements to the start charge functionality in our mobile app
We’ve also made several improvements across the network to enhance your experience, including:
  • Implemented idle fees at more locations across the country to minimize wait times
  • Increased number of Plug&Charge activation attempts for certain automotive brand customers to improve the automated enrollment process
  • Replaced power delivery components on chargers affected by low-power delivery
  • Pushed software updates to help address issues such as power fluctuations on certain chargers
  • Implemented more automated alerts in the Network Operations Center to improve response time for out of service chargers
  • Updated thermal management logic on the liquid-cooled cables to improve charging speed

sounds encouraging.
I got that as well. NACS must have them worried.

Reactions: DuncanM
I got that as well. NACS must have them worried.
I wonder if that is the case. Do EA sites even make a profit? Seriously no idea. What is their motivation to continue improving once non Tesla/CCS cars can charge at SuperChargers? I mean I dont plan to ever use them again once I can stop at Buc-ee's like you fancy Tesla folks. Even BP put in an order for Tesla hardware for their pulse network.