Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

An amazing delivery experience!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wished I had an amazing delivery but my experience with Tesla Rocklin location have been nothing more than a big headache. Very snobby staff at that particular location. my
NEW car was delivered dirty (dead bugs in panoramic glass area + layers of dust) with a scratches and paint on panoramic roof. I pointed this out to the staff when I dropped off my car for repair. The service department contacted me the next day saying my car was ready and I emailed back to confirm that all issues was taken care of. When I picked up my car I was shock. the car was dirtier then when I dropped it off!!! I was livid. the paint on panoramic roof was not even addressed!!! what kind of service is that for such an expensive car?

I wished I had an amazing delivery but my experience with Tesla Rocklin location have been nothing more than a big headache. Very snobby staff at that particular location. my
NEW car was delivered dirty (dead bugs in panoramic glass area + layers of dust) with a scratches and paint on panoramic roof. I pointed this out to the staff when I dropped off my car for repair. The service department contacted me the next day saying my car was ready and I emailed back to confirm that all issues was taken care of. When I picked up my car I was shock. the car was dirtier then when I dropped it off!!! I was livid. the paint on panoramic roof was not even addressed!!! what kind of service is that for such an expensive car?
Im sorry to hear about your experience. I would recommend speaking to a supervisor or email Tesla if the issues are constantly not resolved.