Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amazes me no Supercharger on east side of Arkansas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The CCS adapter from Tesla should really help as well. So long as the CCS station(s) work.

I was curious when I read your statement, how widespread CCS was in Arkansas, so I checked PlugShare with filter set to CCS connector only.

I was shocked when I saw only 12 active locations, plus a 13th that just finished construction but is not online yet. About half of those are around Little Rock.

Even Oklahoma, which seems to be particular anti-EV, has noticeably more CCS stations than Arkansas (see screenshot).

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 10.22.48 AM.png

I was curious when I read your statement, how widespread CCS was in Arkansas, so I checked PlugShare with filter set to CCS connector only.

I was shocked when I saw only 12 active locations, plus a 13th that just finished construction but is not online yet. About half of those are around Little Rock.

Even Oklahoma, which seems to be particular anti-EV, has noticeably more CCS stations than Arkansas (see screenshot).

View attachment 857000

Oklahoma is great for CCS.

Be sure you filter speed for 120kw+. A lot of the ones you're seeing are probably dealerships like Harley Davidson that have crap slow CCS.

...and Tesla has 7 active locations, correct? So 12-13 increases your possible charging locations by ~185%. Again, so long as one charger at those CCS locations work.

WHAAAAAAAAAT?! What's the address? Need pictures!
A new thread was created:

Reactions: leannekc