Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aluminium skid plates in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of putting in skid plates to help deal with ice/hard snow this winter.
Amazon has some steel plates but I'm thinking aluminum would be better, steel would rust after an impact or two.
But I can't find them in Canada at all, does anyone know a site in Canada that sells them?

I'm thinking of putting in skid plates to help deal with ice/hard snow this winter.
Amazon has some steel plates but I'm thinking aluminum would be better, steel would rust after an impact or two.
But I can't find them in Canada at all, does anyone know a site in Canada that sells them?
You're concerned that the already built in protection for the undercarriage and battery is not enough??

You're concerned that the already built in protection for the undercarriage and battery is not enough??
We get pretty deep snow and at times the lane is just deep ruts(heck, during heavy snows, everything is just a rut) so the car is scraping along pretty good, and if there's a hard chunk/ice it'll make a pretty solid thump on the undercarriage.

We get pretty deep snow and at times the lane is just deep ruts(heck, during heavy snows, everything is just a rut) so the car is scraping along pretty good, and if there's a hard chunk/ice it'll make a pretty solid thump on the undercarriage.
my plastic skidplate cracked when i lived in Winnipeg, so i ordered the one from Mountain Pass Performance here. no issues or worries since. installed myself using a pair of car ramps and a socket set.

Is this a Model 3 we're referring to?

I assumed the discussion was on a Model S which has a Titanium skid plate.