Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alerts - "Unable to Drive -voltage supply too low" & "Vehicle may not restart" & "Power reduced"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't ignore it as car power ed up but would not engage D or R. Just heard from Tesla service that there was water intrusion into the main HV battery pack. No details as to how it might have entered. They ordered a new battery pack, but were not specific if just a section or the entire battery.
I think same thing happened to me. I got caught driving during one of California’s freak storms. Car stopped and gave these alerts when I was parked at Starbucks on my way home. Was your repair covered by insurance? The water intrusion of your battery?

Experiencing this as well after lots of water on road. Narrowed it down to an isolation fault between the hvjb and the hv rapid mate connector. I am really hoping a replacement of this solves the issue and that a complete pack isn't necessary.

Experienced the exact same thing one year ago. Needed a complete pack. Would be epic if Tesla could make cars that can actually withstand any other conditions than a showroom.