Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get some fun wraps for aero wheels. My wheels are now black and white.

Attachments

• 5EB065EF-60CD-4499-B426-7792A28A13A1.jpeg
    5EB065EF-60CD-4499-B426-7792A28A13A1.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Disagree
Reactions: anon37485
I'm planning to buy a P, mainly because I didn't like the look of thew aeros online. However I did see the aeros for the first time at the Cambridge showroom the other day, and actually thought they looked much better in real life... now thinking do I stick with a P or go back to the LR AWD with aeros? decisions decisions!
P-? All the go, none of the show. They show up as avaliable off the book now and then. Just call and ask nicely.

I even got one with tow which really surprised me.

There’s a psychology to this too. When you don’t know what they are there’s a mystique about them. Once you’ve watched a YouTube video of them being pulled off, you can’t look at them without thinking of some Renault 19 you had in about 1987, one of who’s placcie plates overtook you and rolled over a roundabout on your way back to the halls of residence.

There’s a psychology to this too. When you don’t know what they are there’s a mystique about them. Once you’ve watched a YouTube video of them being pulled off, you can’t look at them without thinking of some Renault 19 you had in about 1987, one of who’s placcie plates overtook you and rolled over a roundabout on your way back to the halls of residence.

Maybe that's why I like them. I was a fetus for most of 1987.

• Funny
Reactions: jimbo_hippo

My favourite plastic wheel covers were always the ones attached with cable ties ... a photo of a Tesla with Aeros similarly adorned would be quite amusing!

Reactions: jimbo_hippo