Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Access code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Group

Got my first MS few weeks ago. so have quite a few new owner questions.
When I hold the T symbol at the top of the screen down for a few seconds, a window pops up asking for an access code.
What is this and are there standard access codes or do I need to setup one.

Thanks
rsk

Hi Group

Got my first MS few weeks ago. so have quite a few new owner questions.
When I hold the T symbol at the top of the screen down for a few seconds, a window pops up asking for an access code.
What is this and are there standard access codes or do I need to setup one.

Thanks
rsk
It's a code used by service technicians to access internal status/settings. We do not have access to this.

It's a code used by service technicians to access internal status/settings. We do not have access to this.
It is also used to see some of the Easter eggs. E.g enter “mars” and the map on the large screen will show mars. Most if not all of these Easter eggs are now more easily accessible via icons that show up when you press the tesla icon for a short period of time.

• Informative
Reactions: PrGrPa
It is also used to see some of the Easter eggs. E.g enter “mars” and the map on the large screen will show mars. Most if not all of these Easter eggs are now more easily accessible via icons that show up when you press the tesla icon for a short period of time.

Yes, like enter ‘007’ and it shows the lotus submarine in the suspension settings rather than your Model S.