Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Tesla Nerd's Road Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla Supercharger monitor -- why are they such a bunch of tight asses about not letting you take a photo of it? What's the big deal? I saw a photo of it a couple years ago, you'd think the details are something they would want to promote. And if it is such a secret, why let us see it at all?

The Tesla Supercharger monitor -- why are they such a bunch of tight asses about not letting you take a photo of it? What's the big deal? I saw a photo of it a couple years ago, you'd think the details are something they would want to promote. And if it is such a secret, why let us see it at all?

No idea. I agree that there's probably nothing all too proprietary being shown. Watching the gallons of gasoline saved tick up in real time is pretty slick.

Great report! On Monday my San Francisco-Santa Fe road trip begins. I ❤️ Kettleman SC I thought how cool is this stop. I hope to hit Hawthorne design center, Palm Springs and sight see along the way, looping back through St George, Vegas, mammoth then home. If anyone has tips on highway 40, st Georgevegas, mammoth routes I’d love to hear them.