Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

.99% APR Financing Promotion (May 10 - May 31 2024)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go get a Solterra at 0% for six years. It'll bore you to tears, but Subies have great HVAC - you'll love it.
Way to completely miss the point. I have a fully paid-off 2020 MYLR that suits me just fine. The fact that Tesla service acknowledges the source of the stench and now refuses to address it even when I PAY FOR THE SERVICE is the issue.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot
Way to completely miss the point. I have a fully paid-off 2020 MYLR that suits me just fine. The fact that Tesla service acknowledges the source of the stench and now refuses to address it even when I PAY FOR THE SERVICE is the issue.
To be fair, it doesn’t seem to matter enough to not sell you another car, so they have little incentive to care.

Until people have had enough and actually start voting with their wallet, Tesla will continue to cut to the bone.

Reactions: rossini
I just got updated date. Went from June 8 - 22 to June 17 - 30.

MY LR AWD QS/white interior/19" Gemini Dark

Advisor told me last week looked like it would be June 13th based on something, but then they switched everyone to the dark wheels, and my date actually slipped now. I actually prefer the dark wheels and based on the drone footage of Giga Texas I've watched all of the QS MY coming out of there have dark wheels, only saw one with the light wheels in the videos over last couple of weeks I've been watching.

Reactions: Royal27
And the BIGGEST BURN?? I can go on tesla.com right now and order the exact same configuration I ordered on May 25th and it says the delivery date will be in June at, of course, the MUCH higher finance charge. So basically Tesla accepted all those 0.99% orders in May and then tossed them all to the back of the line in favor of the 6.29% non-promotional financing.
I don't believe that you or I have gone to the back of the line.

Not sure the website ordering system is smart enough to recognize which configs in terms of exterior color, interior color, 5 or 7, tow hitch are going to fine with a June delivery if ordered today vs. not be.

Sucks and I am in the same boat but partially expected this as this is not my first Telsa purchase and sounds like it is not for you either. They have always been this way. Yet we obviously like our cars so much we are going back for more pain with the ordering process.

I'm figuring Tesla either get their ducks in a row or not. They have far more incentive to sell me a car at this moment in time than I do to buy one. The MYLR at that price ticked my boxes. That said I'm willing to walk away if Tesla can't hold up their end of the contract.
I'm with you on walking away if they can't hold up their end/get things correct. I get they are understaffed with the layoffs that happened, but when you do finally get to something, take a few extra seconds and check that you're using the current info. They just slammed in my trade offer using old payoff data (I had to provide a new one because it took so long and I made another payment, fine but then use it please). Then what they said would fix on the finance page to confirm, well something updated, but they still don't have it correct. The trade is a bit low, but not low enough that I would walk away from that. However if they have to redo it and they come back again with a different number I may be done at that point. I've provided the info that needs to be fixed multiple times, my delivery window pushed out a bit from right now to starting on 6/13 and going through 6/22. This isn't complicated, it just requires having people who have the proper time to do their job well. I'm not confirming anything until I see correct numbers.

Reactions: Park2670 and DBC-
QS-MYP Ordered 5-29 w/June delivery that slipped to July-Aug and now updated to June 25-30.

Trading in factory wheels for lightweight forged and cannot wait to carve up these northern New Mexico roads.

Giving up Bronco with glee.

IMG_1695.jpeg

Still hung up over my lost S.

IMG_1218.jpeg

Reactions: gkaiser