Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6/23/23 - Irvine Spectrum Door Ding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just throwing this out here if anyone might know of this person, or might be the owner of the pictured Model Y (that might have sentry footage of the person who dinged my car). Thanks.

Female driver of parked Mercedes SUV swung open her door hitting and damaging the passenger side of my vehicle on 6/23/2023 at approximately 4:04pm in the Irvine Spectrum. Leaving a nice dingaroo.

Incident occurred at the outdoor parking lot between Enterprise Dr and Gateway, just outside the multi-level parking garage.

Driver fled area of incident without leaving any identifying or contact information. Approximate GPS Coordinates of incident: 33.652233, -117.74267

Filed a police report, but there were no security cameras to capture this event at the time. Had this occurred within a parking garage, there would have been footage. Good tip for anyone parking at the Irvine Spectrum..park in any one of the structures so you could get cam footage if necessary.

There was a gray Model Y that might have captured the license plate of the Mercedes SUV which I have included.

have-you-seen-me.png

This Model Y could have sentry footage of license plate of the vehicle that hit my car:
possible-sentry-footage.png