Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

~31k miles, original tires have 4/32" and 5/32" tread left

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took off the OEM Michelin MXM tires after a few hundred miles. Put on the Nokian WR G4's and after 27K miles, they have 1/16 left till they reach the built in notice that it's time to get new tires. Think I will put the MXM's back on, not only because I am almost skint, but there are so many choices and what's coming up next in tires? Should be interesting to compare (not in ice or minor snow) the MXM's to Nokians.

Just replaced MXM with Pirelli P-Zero Elec. Very happy; quieter, smoother, better handling.
MXM 32K miles 260kWh
P-Zero 1.5K miles 275
The P zeros may be more efficient than it looks. The car was parked for three nights with temperatures in the mid teens and heading home on snow/ice covered roads for the first 30 miles.