Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 country, 7,800 mile road trip in 15 days - SAFELY. Range anxiety, oh no! (yawn)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow what an amazing trip and story to tell. This is definitely something I want to do. Working from home and being able to pretty much do my job from anywhere would give me that freedom to do so but the 3 kiddos keep me from doing just that. I'm the 'get 'em up and off to school' parent which kind of gets in the way of doing such a trip. But for sure one day I will trek across this country and experience what it has to offer.

Thanks so much, @powaking . Both my boys are now on their own and working, so I can finally travel again. Road trips to Mexico / California, and another to Florida since Sept 2018 purchase (plus 2 months in South America 2018, and 5 months in India in 2014!). Patience, and you can have the same opportunities! (Or do road trip with family?)

Awesome trip. Before I booked my upcoming Mexico puerto Vallarta trip I asked my car to tell me how to get there. Looks like there are superchargers west of Monterrey according to my car..
7C40F58F-1611-4A80-B3C4-A1E5616C9E55.jpeg

Anyways, we are flying, but I sure wish I had an extra 4 days before and after to do the drive!!