Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2448cfc first noticable update to AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy cow! I'm shocked at the improvements to AP1 with the 2448cfc update. I have a hour long commute one way with a ton of sharp curves and hills. Prior to the update, it would take sharp turns full speed and veer off over the crest of hills. It still does the hill thing, but it now slows gracefully into a turn and gradually speeds out of it. I have a September car and this is the first update that makes the car feel as solid as when I first got it. The font has also changed a little, hopefully a new UI is on the way!

What's the complete version string? (not the git commit hash that you put in the thread title, but the part that's 17.foo.bar or 2017.foo.bar)

If this is the "first noticeable" update to AP1 you've seen, you must not have been around for the early days of AP. :)

Bruce.

Reactions: fasteddie7
This morning my June 2017 X100D got the 2017.34 2448cfc update, which sounds like what @fasteddie7 refers to. Release notes just said "minor bug fixes" or something like that, nothing specific about new features or changes. I have not taken it out on the freeway yet to test EAP.

Note that this update is already being discussed here 2017.34 2448cfc

Reactions: fasteddie7
This morning my June 2017 X100D got the 2017.34 2448cfc update, which sounds like what @fasteddie7 refers to. Release notes just said "minor bug fixes" or something like that, nothing specific about new features or changes. I have not taken it out on the freeway yet to test EAP.

That is correct. I posted over there just now. Definitely more than minor bug fixes for me.

Wait... the thread title says it's an AP1 update, but your car is a June 2017 model, i.e. AP2/EAP.

So, is the update the OP's talking about to AP1 or to AP2/EAP? Me confused. :oops:

Reactions: Cosmacelf