Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

23 MYAWD (MYSR) order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine on 2/2 at Paramus location. Got the VIN on 2/3 with TBD EDD date. ON 2/5 VIN disappeared with EDD Feb-Mar. Then 2/11 Still No VIN and EDD change to Feb 25 to Mar 31. 2/18 got VIN (different than the previous one) and schedule for delivery. Took the first available delivery date on 2/28 @ 4PM (it's today Yick). Got all the stuffs to install the Tesla in wall charger last week. Last night I ran the wires from basement to garage. Today will finish up the wiring and should be ready for the Y delivery this afternoon first charge. So took a little more than 3 weeks for me.

Reactions: dion009
I ordered mine on 2/2 at Paramus location. Got the VIN on 2/3 with TBD EDD date. ON 2/5 VIN disappeared with EDD Feb-Mar. Then 2/11 Still No VIN and EDD change to Feb 25 to Mar 31. 2/18 got VIN (different than the previous one) and schedule for delivery. Took the first available delivery date on 2/28 @ 4PM (it's today Yick). Got all the stuffs to install the Tesla in wall charger last week. Last night I ran the wires from basement to garage. Today will finish up the wiring and should be ready for the Y delivery this afternoon first charge. So took a little more than 3 weeks for me.
Could you please share your model details?

First update since initial order. Now the status says Delivery timing will be available soon from original 2/23-3/23 EDD. There's no more dates, just text. I'm not sure if this is a good thing.
Ordered base white MYSR from inventory on 2/11.

Picked up my MYAWD yesterday after a snow storm the night before. Car is cleaned of snow and check everything out.. It's perfect without the gap, paint defect, etc. issues. I think Austin finally figured it out. Only thing was that with a 53K car, and they can't even give a full charge .... mine has about 57%
What configuration did you get on your MYAWD? Could you share your vin series?

What the heck… now the text replies car is not built yet…. These guys are the masters of deception…

Last Friday they said its built
4C6A5200-3DB6-45D0-80EE-F893C27F340A.jpeg

Today, they said its not built…
FBEC8B98-80EB-4FCF-898D-1BB817BB7E4B.jpeg

I had a good conversation with a local advisor. After so many diff ppl responding earlier, I have 2 people whom I am in touch with locally. The lady probably felt sorry for me after so many follow ups daily. She said very clearly she can't see anything more than what we can until its assigned for shipping to their location. Till then as per their internal terminology it's called pre production or not built.

Reactions: Alex425
I gave up waiting for over a month for my Existing Inventory MYAWD that was still showing in Pre-Production. Today I changed my order to a MYLR that popped up in Existing Inventory. It is scheduled to arrive 3/14 and I have a delivery appt 3/16 @11AM next week. It's $4,000 more but I get it for sure before tax credit rules change.

I gave up waiting for over a month for my Existing Inventory MYAWD that was still showing in Pre-Production. Today I changed my order to a MYLR that popped up in Existing Inventory. It is scheduled to arrive 3/14 and I have a delivery appt 3/16 @11AM next week. It's $4,000 more but I get it for sure before tax credit rules change.
I did exactly the same thing. Didn't like paying the extra money but after my experience with my R1T purchase, grab the tax credit while you can because the rules can change literally in an instant.

How do you know it’s in pre production? I am in the same boat, ordered MYAWD SR from existing inventory on 02/11/23 and as of 03/10/23 it was still in pre production according to the SA. She said that it takes them on average 6 weeks so I should expect to get mine the last week of March, but I am not optimistic.