Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

23 MYAWD (MYSR) order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ADB641DD-1329-41C2-98B4-C7A0846860B7.jpeg

Hi all!

Ordered my first Tesla on 2/8, tho the date on the agreement shows 2/10. It was one of the MYAWD models that dropped into inventory. I’m trying to sell my current car, but there isn’t even an EDD. I submitted everything but my insurance and I’m worried something is wrong with my order or account. Other people have received their EDDs. Any thoughts?

Same boat, same config and Cherry Hill location. Completed all tasks in app and no EDD as of today. This is my third rodeo with Tesla, last was 1/28/23 and picked that vehicle up no issues. There will be a mad rush by Tesla to fulfill all deliveries before end of quarter. Nothing to worry about, your delivery will happen. You could reach out to 510 number and ask for status, may provide insight on selling your current car.

Same boat, same config and Cherry Hill location. Completed all tasks in app and no EDD as of today. This is my third rodeo with Tesla, last was 1/28/23 and picked that vehicle up no issues. There will be a mad rush by Tesla to fulfill all deliveries before end of quarter. Nothing to worry about, your delivery will happen. You could reach out to 510 number and ask for status, may provide insight on selling your current car.
Appreciate it, thank you. I’m up at the Devon PA location.

View attachment 908270
Hi all!

Ordered my first Tesla on 2/8, tho the date on the agreement shows 2/10. It was one of the MYAWD models that dropped into inventory. I’m trying to sell my current car, but there isn’t even an EDD. I submitted everything but my insurance and I’m worried something is wrong with my order or account. Other people have received their EDDs. Any thoughts?
On the same boat. I spoke to them today and they said they won't know about the EDD until it's shipped for delivery and just to keep looking the app for changes. This was a factory inventory and they have no insights. The person I interacted was local to my place and was able to get hold of because I have a model 3 for delivery next week.

Every rep I came in contact from Tesla mentioned it's in pre-production and some even mentioned you have a VIN and it's showing TBD is weird. They have not come across like that. It's definitely in factory and they will only have any updates once it's shipped.

Update from yesterday: The app notified me there is a change in my Tesla account and to login my web account which stated I had to accept the change from ultrasonic sensors to vision - click to "proceed with delivery" which took me back to my status of TBD with a difference. The verbiage below TBD changed from "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame..." to "Delivery timing will be available soon" looks like there is movement. VIN PA075XXX

Reactions: dion009
I did some reading of the old posts about the TBD status. This is what I understood.

-They don't built it sequentially based on VINs.
-TBD as per the customer service means that their system is reorganizing to keep things in order.
-Customer service or SA has no visibility about the order when it is shown asTBD. They can only see what we see.
- No one knows until it's shipped to your destination SC or the status is changed in your app. The SAs will get an heads up even before us when it's shipped to ther SC.
-The emails which we receive stating it's on its way etc is sent by the local SC to prep for delivery if u have a tradein or loan. It's based on a generic timeline they follow internally not necessarily specific to your car.
This TBD can be short wait or a long long wait. Completely uncertain. Looks to me that they put on hold the batch they offered the cheapest Model Y recently and might be prioritizing the higher priced ones.
Kind of played us with the inventory name. The day the EV rebate goes I will cancel mine.

Reactions: somepaladin