Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" staggered colour options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone
i have been going back and forth between wheel options for my p85 and am almost at the end of my journey but I still have 1 question.

i am looking for dark wheels specifically. Are all the 21" staggered p85+ dark wheels from Tesla the same colour and finish?
since I will most likely be buying the wheels from our forum or eBay or somewhere else-I wanted to make sure that there really is only 1 option (21" dark staggered).
Various pictures online show some as almost black (tesla website) and others are dark Gray or charcoal. I want to make sure if they are all the same finish-it makes my ordering that much easier.

ps...the only other wheel I can find is a dub multi-piece called the x80 game on. I would have it created all black with one red fin. But I am still leaning towards the tesla 21" staggered stockers.

Any hel hel and or commentary would be welcome.
Thanks so very much.
Bignikk from Toronto Canada.

Hello Everyone
i have been going back and forth between wheel options for my p85 and am almost at the end of my journey but I still have 1 question.

i am looking for dark wheels specifically. Are all the 21" staggered p85+ dark wheels from Tesla the same colour and finish?
since I will most likely be buying the wheels from our forum or eBay or somewhere else-I wanted to make sure that there really is only 1 option (21" dark staggered).
Various pictures online show some as almost black (tesla website) and others are dark Gray or charcoal. I want to make sure if they are all the same finish-it makes my ordering that much easier.

ps...the only other wheel I can find is a dub multi-piece called the x80 game on. I would have it created all black with one red fin. But I am still leaning towards the tesla 21" staggered stockers.

Any hel hel and or commentary would be welcome.
Thanks so very much.
Bignikk from Toronto Canada.

The 21" wheel options come in two colors only - silver and that charcoal. Anything else would be a color change from an individual. You noted staggered - keep in mind those arent easy to find at all. Most of the sets you will find on EBay are called 'boxed sets" - all four wheels will be the same size which fits a tire size of 245/35/21. Even those offered on the Tesla accessory site are the boxed set. Tesla wont sell a packaged staggered set; you would have to purchase the individual components. That parts list will set you back approximately 8,000.00 when its all said and done.

You may want to explore other options - I have a 21" set of ADVs for sale in the marketplace. And, from time to time, you will see a staggered set show up there - if you do, and thats what you really want, try not to wait it out. They will go quickly for a premium price.

The 21" wheel options come in two colors only - silver and that charcoal. Anything else would be a color change from an individual. You noted staggered - keep in mind those arent easy to find at all. Most of the sets you will find on EBay are called 'boxed sets" - all four wheels will be the same size which fits a tire size of 245/35/21. Even those offered on the Tesla accessory site are the boxed set. Tesla wont sell a packaged staggered set; you would have to purchase the individual components. That parts list will set you back approximately 8,000.00 when its all said and done.

You may want to explore other options - I have a 21" set of ADVs for sale in the marketplace. And, from time to time, you will see a staggered set show up there - if you do, and thats what you really want, try not to wait it out. They will go quickly for a premium price.

Huge thanks for the confirmation of only 2 colour options and cautions.
Now I know I only need to worry about finding "dark staggered 21's