Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model S Air Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking into a used 2023 model S. I find getting in and out of the S on the higher suspension much easier. Anyway to set the car, once in park, to automatically go to the highest suspension setting?

Does Tesla list "Air Suspension" on the car sticker as a separate line item?

I am looking into a used 2023 model S. I find getting in and out of the S on the higher suspension much easier. Anyway to set the car, once in park, to automatically go to the highest suspension setting?

Does Tesla list "Air Suspension" on the car sticker as a separate line item?
Air suspension is now standard on all Model S, so it's not listed as a specific line item in the delivery documents. If you have access to the car, you can go to the software tab, click under the Additional Details link, and the screen that pops up will likely list as the first entry Air Suspension Type: Adaptive.

It's standard.

As for height setting on P, I don't think so, but you can setup the car to always go to "high" when you arrive your garage or parking location at work and other common areas...

Also, you can setup and activate the "Exit" profile and save the seats settings to the highest settings when you exit the car....