Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model 3 Performance in Gran Turismo 7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you get to add an exhaust and a turbo or did they really adapt the tuning properly ? :p I'm on XBox so I'm stuck with Forza Motorsport (which is good too) so I can't try it out.

EDIT: I checked the video... Turbo! Clutch! They're so funny...
GT7 also says the M3P has like 580hp... not entirely accurate. But what is accurate is the numb feeling you get driving the car fast. It's just not the same playing a racing game with zero audible feedback from the engine.

Does Forza have a Tesla?

GT7 also says the M3P has like 580hp... not entirely accurate. But what is accurate is the numb feeling you get driving the car fast. It's just not the same playing a racing game with zero audible feedback from the engine.

Does Forza have a Tesla?

You sure? According to this dyno, it has 523hp at the wheels, so if Forza is quoting hp at the crank / motor, couldn't it be around 580, or possibly even higher?

Hmmmm...the thing I like best about my Tesla or any Tesla is the almost complete silence. I am sick of the loud noises made by souped up muscle cars (Mustangs, Challengers, etc) and supercars (Ferraris, Lambos, etc) and I really, really hate the noise of Harley's and high revving Ducatis, etc. I live in a rural area with great winding roads. Once the winter snow has gone the quiet is ripped apart every weekend by the noise of these machines. It's the main reason I bought my Tesla...SILENCE!

Reactions: dasn and dsgerbc
My wife LOVES the Electric Sound or whatever they call it of the Porsche Taycan. It’s really classy and nice. And it lets pedestrians know you’re coming, and they usually turn around with a smile on their face….vs being angrily surprised! Why doesn’t Tesla do the sounds? It seems they do in reverse, I like that sound. The V8 musclecar sound is so (IMO) done now. It was fun at one time though, and if you argue this, are you a Tesla owner? 😃

I do have a forward sound (or so I believe) on my Tesla but it's so faint that most people don't hear it. It sounds like a fan sort of, its's "white noise". I only hear it when my caar is in my garage stopped but in Drive, or at a drive-thru like this morning besides a wall. It's so faint that I'm sure most people just think they hear a faint fan.

Reactions: easyev
Do you get to add an exhaust and a turbo or did they really adapt the tuning properly ? :p I'm on XBox so I'm stuck with Forza Motorsport (which is good too) so I can't try it out.

EDIT: I checked the video... Turbo! Clutch! They're so funny...
No, you can only do suspension, brakes, tires, weight reduction, and rigidity.

What's wrong:
It maxes out at 156mph (meh), you cannot split power between front and rear (that's actually a big miss)

I do have a forward sound (or so I believe) on my Tesla but it's so faint that most people don't hear it. It sounds like a fan sort of, its's "white noise". I only hear it when my caar is in my garage stopped but in Drive, or at a drive-thru like this morning besides a wall. It's so faint that I'm sure most people just think they hear a faint fan.

Where is the setting for this forward sound? I thought it only did the spaceship sound goes in reverse.