Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Holiday Update Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the notice, 2023.44.30.5.1 is downloading to my 2022 MSLR with basic AP and no FSD. Updating from 2023.44.1. Software Preference set to Standard. Has USS.
1000025878.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the notice, 2023.44.30.5.1 is downloading to my 2022 MSLR with basic AP and no FSD. Updating from 2023.44.1. Software Preference set to Standard. Has USS.
View attachment 1002272
It took 53 minutes to download and install 2023.44.30.5.1. After installing I then updated the app because you can now plan a route from the app. I do t use Autosteer or have FSD so I'm don't care about th driver attentiveness updates. The blindspot update will be good to have. With USS, I will see if there's a parking assistance update.

I found a bug already. When loading a .wav file, it does not work for the unlock chime.

Works for the horn though, so can't be a format or operator error.

I found a file where Elon says, go bleep yourself. Might come in handy one day.

I've been tracking speed of updates (from when the software was first seen to when I received it) - and 2023.44.30.6 (received yesterday) was the first time I had ever received a software update on the first day it was made available...and only two days after receiving 2023.44.30.4. The only main difference is I sent a TON of FSD feedback within hours of receiving 30.4....

Anyone ever consider whether those that send Tesla feedback get software releases faster? It's not dissimilar to how I handle new release availability for customers on a platform I build and operate. While fairly manual, I give those that are known to provide great feedback first crack at experiencing updates before the rest of the world does as it helps me build and maintain a better product.

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056