Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that Shanghai is shutdown until 18 April? That's what the Tesla Folder on Twitter mentioned.

If that's the case, that suuucks for us waiting for our cars in the next month or so.

Edit: my EDD still remains at May 22 - June 19. I hope that means they're still confident to ship during that window.

My M3 LR delivery window was pushed from May-Jun yesterday to 'August 2022' today - i don't expect mine is going to be on any container going out today (or any time soon 😬)
Out of interest - what was your quoted delivery month upon ordering your M3?

I ordered a Model 3 RWD in White with Sports Wheels on Sunday which showed a November 2022 delivery. But yesterday, my Estimated Delivery changed to mid-May to mid-June.

I don't know if the delivery location impacts the delivery dates, but mine will be NEC Birmingham.

Out of interest - what was your quoted delivery month upon ordering your M3?

I ordered a Model 3 RWD in White with Sports Wheels on Sunday which showed a November 2022 delivery. But yesterday, my Estimated Delivery changed to mid-May to mid-June.

I don't know if the delivery location impacts the delivery dates, but mine will be NEC Birmingham.
Originally it was 'August 2022' so perhaps it defaulted back to that for now? Ever since i ordered i've always had a 3/4 week range. I'm also getting from Birmingham - does feel like mines on a placeholder right now as majority of people still have closer dates.

I honestly think the delivery thing is just some kind of automated system, I ordered two Y's at the same time and they both showed different EDD's

You'll likely get more accuracy out of source code and freight liner spying probably, I know it hurts, i'm really impatient with this kind of stuff, I get so excited and just want to have it, like a child lol

Reactions: indeniall
Where can your current expected delivery date? I have looked in the app and cannot see it.
it's on your tesla account page if not on the app:

Here's mine:

1649251438241.png

Last edited:
Thanks, nothing showing in mine yet which is probably not a good sign. 😕
Are you leasing by any chance? You may just be getting witheld from the info. Otherwise, probably Tesla dosn't have any indication yet, it really is a black hole sometimes. Keep my fingers crossed for you that you at least get something to work with. Sometimes not knowing is worse. Go on to the UK Tesla webpage, and hit the famous speech bubble and see if a rep can give you any clue. It's worth a shot.

@DENO1234 come join us on: UK 2022 Orders to Delivery General Discussion

Loads of folks in same position as you 🍻

Are you leasing by any chance? You may just be getting witheld from the info. Otherwise, probably Tesla dosn't have any indication yet, it really is a black hole sometimes. Keep my fingers crossed for you that you at least get something to work with. Sometimes not knowing is worse. Go on to the UK Tesla webpage, and hit the famous speech bubble and see if a rep can give you any clue. It's worth a shot.

@DENO1234 come join us on: UK 2022 Orders to Delivery General Discussion

Loads of folks in same position as you 🍻
No I'm not leasing but I'm in Ireland.

Reactions: Snowy77
Status
Not open for further replies.