Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200219-153033_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200219-153033_Chrome.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Mark-R
Keep hearing that after Feb / March there wont be any boats for a few months. Anybody able to provide any clarity on this and / or what the last boat to leave PA BLB will be to deliver this side of May?

No clarity unfortunately, but it is a strong rumour that eminates from a couple of leasing companies who obviously have been briefed by someone from Tesla. Basically after the last ship this quarter, which will probably leave in a weeks time, that will be it until May. Which means no deliveries until June!
How true is it? Who knows...

So BROOKLANDS has just entered the Agua Clara lock and has updated her AIS to show Zeebrugge as her destination with an ETA of 01:00 on 1 Mar. The Zeebrugge port schedule has her booked in at 22:00 on 1 Mar. Whatever, that means a very fast crossing.
I wouldn't be surprised if that ETA slips 24 hrs though.

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that... I find myself reading every word of this thing!!

I might currently be the customer waiting the longest for their M3... ordered my SR+ everything standard in Oct... I have only recently been told it’s on the Grand Mark!!

Depends when in Oct, I ordered mine 15th Oct (although we need to keep it down a little - I think there are others waiting longer!) I'm hoping mine is on the Challenge - but had no confirmation, just the VIN timings make sense.