Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks don’t get too frustrated with no news/match since June/July - several orders still to be matched from end 2019 onwards - but it won’t all be done in sequence so you might get lucky or you might have to wait a bit.

Tesla SCs are desperate for cars, they have a large backlog of corporate/private business to fulfill from pre / during lockdown plus lots of walk-ins to satisfy also.

It’s a situation several other manufacturers can only dream of right now.

Spoke to Tesla this afternoon as hadn’t received anything regarding delivery from Glovis Sun. They were unsure as to why I hadn’t been contacted but confirmed the 20th August for collection :) so all booked in
Yeah I had 14th August for a collection date for my original order (which was on the glovis sun).

More curious to see what they'll offer the next vessel, and when the text would coming through. Even though its still a minimum of 3 weeks away

Ordered early December then added the 19" alloys late January. It's a Red SR+ with Black interior, still no VIN showing up in the source code. Holding out hope for the Grand Dahlia as from reading the threads there is supposed to be a larger number of RHD and Red cars onboard...

Is there an easy way to work out where your Tesla delivery will be coming from on delivery day? I’m in Poole / Bournemouth so could in theory see the delivery coming from Bristol or London. I’m getting my car through company care scheme and lease so getting info isn’t always easy!

Has anybody had their Tesla delivered at home/office? I wonder what to expect on the day considering it is contactless delivery.
Yes, mine was home delivered on a low loader back in April.

Very helpful contract driver, Handed me the key cards as soon as he had reversed it onto my drive & hung around as long as I needed to check for any exterior or obvious interior blemishes (none!). Tesla will email you a delivery acceptance document just before which you need to sign & return online - this triggers them sending the details over to the DVLA to register & also for enabling your phone app (recommend you download it beforehand).

I also suggest each of you obtain a copy of the delivery checklist & go through the car thoroughly (I posted one on this thread #7036 Model 3 Orders and Deliveries) You have 7 days/100 miles after handover to report any issues via the app.

If you collect, take the checklist, drivers license & new insurance details.

Enjoy your new cars, the wait will be worth it....

Status
Not open for further replies.