Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S P100DL+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my own personal late-2017 Tesla Model S P100DL with only 11,980 miles! Quite frankly, this may be THE most bad-ass P100D that you'll ever see! This P100DL has Ludicrous+, which has a 0-60 mph time of only 2.2 seconds! The exterior is finished in the absolutely gorgeous Pearl White Multi-Coat paint with the very desirable Ultra White Premium interior inside! The interior has a beautiful black Alcantara headliner and carbon fiber trim throughout that makes you realize just how special this car is every time that you get inside. It has never been smoked in and it never had any pets inside! This is truly the example that you have been waiting for.

I special ordered and purchased this car brand new in September 2017, so it's a late 2017 build with all of the newest features and upgrades. It is under full factory Tesla Warranty, and I am the original/first owner. This car is fully loaded with every single option that you can get including Enhanced Autopilot, Ludicrous+ Speed Upgrade with a 2.2 second 0-60mph time, FREE Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging, Battery Range Upgrade, All Glass Panoramic Sunroof, Smart Air Suspension, Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package, Premium Interior & Lighting, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Ultra White Tesla Premium Seats & White Interior, Black Alcantara Headliner, Red Brake Calipers & High Amperage Charger Upgrade. It includes both keys and all of the original manuals/handbooks. This fine example had an MSRP of nearly $150,000.00!

This gorgeous example has a beautiful Ultra White dashboard, and an absolutely jaw-dropping Panoramic Sunroof, both of which are no longer offered by Tesla! This Tesla Model S P100D is in near-mint condition, from the body to the paint to the interior! I am extremely meticulous with taking care of this car and I have only hand washed this car using the two-bucket method to prevent paint swirls, and have only dried it using either deionized water or a high power air dryer so that there's no risk of scratching the paint. The exterior and interior is in nearly mint condition and genuinely looks BETTER than when it rolled off the showroom floor! The car runs absolutely great and there are absolutely no known issues. Thanks to Tesla's "Fully Vegan" Interiors, the Ultra White premium interior is EXTREMELY stain-resistant, which means that you'll never have to worry about staining the gorgeous white interior - it's extremely easy to take care of!

Not only does this have the Enhanced Autopilot, but this car also has FREE Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging, which means that you can charge this car at any Tesla Supercharger for FREE for the entire lifetime of the vehicle! Be careful of some examples that have free lifetime supercharging attached to the buyer - this car has the FREE Lifetime Supercharging attached to the CAR! You will never have to purchase gas or pay for electricity to charge this ever again. Drive it for free! Tesla is no longer offering free unlimited supercharging with ANY new or used vehicle purchased through them.

The front and rear side windows and rear window were tinted with the most high-end, top-of-the-line Spectra Ceraluxe Quantum Ceramic Window Tint, and the windshield was lightly tinted with the top-of-the-line Spectra Photosync with Solar Adaptive Nano Coating which offers the most extreme heat rejection and superior UV rays rejection, by a professional high-end tint shop ($1,400.00). To complete the look, this car as pictured is currently lowered using the Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade Kit by Unplugged Performance ($550.00) and sitting on a set of the best top-of-the-line wheels that money can buy (NOT included in the sale price)! As pictured, she's sitting on a set of 21" HRE P204 Monobloks, finished in Gloss Black ($12,600.00) and wrapped in 245/35ZR21 & 265/35ZR21 Tesla Acoustic-Tech Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires ($1,610.00)! These are literally the best wheels that money can buy; if you're not familiar with HRE Wheels, then I'd highly recommend to Google them! They are completely custom made for this vehicle (not off the shelf or universal wheels), and are extremely lightweight.

If you do not wish to purchase the wheels pictured or if it's not your style, then don't worry! The vehicle will be returned to stock for absolutely no charge. The ride height will be returned to the stock height as the Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade Kit is a plug-and-play kit that makes NO permanent modifications, and the factory Tesla 19" wheels and tires are nearly brand new with only 200 miles on them, and have absolutely NO defects!

This Tesla Model S P100D has a clean title, and I am asking $99,995.00 OR BEST OFFER!

The car is registered in South Dakota and has always been garage kept without exception in Southern California! If you're not local, then I can definitely help you arrange transportation.

I have taken over 185 photos of this vehicle. Please follow the link below and please take your time to view the 185 pictures below to see the near-mint condition of this Tesla Model S P100D, as it truly speaks for itself! You can click each picture for a high resolution version of that picture!

FOR 180 HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTOS: https://bit.ly/30WoPkr

001.jpg
002.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
010.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
024.jpg

1. Why doesn't "every single option you can get" include FSD, which is a $6,000 option you don't have?
2. Why doesn't "every single option you can get" include jump seats?
3. What kind of modification was done to this car to get a 0-60 of 2.20 seconds, while Tesla itself is claiming 2.4 seconds, and even MotorTrend (who always gets lower times than others) measured 2.28?
4. The options you have on this car seem to be all all standard now, including premium interior and sound, white exterior, white interior, Ludicrous+, premium interior, etc. Which brings me to my final question -

What kind of advantages does your used 2017 P100DL, which probably has about a year and a half of warranty left, have over a new P100DL with 10% range over yours, much improved suspension, improved Autopilot cameras and improved MCU/processor bought directly from Tesla with a new 4 year / 50,000 warranty; have that you can charge $99,995.00 on it over the $99,500 for the latter new car?

Thanks for the answers!

Unless I'm missing something, and since you are not including the nice wheels, this is essentially the exact same price as the car would cost new? The tax credit would cover the tinting and destination. Why would anyone buy this and miss out on 2 years of warranty and the raven platform?

You know it's going to be something interesting when the listing starts like this:
Quite frankly, this may be THE most bad-ass P100D that you'll ever see!

Almost sounds like that guy who claimed he invested 200k in his lol.
I mean, it's a nice car but what's so special about it? The price certainly isn't. My 85D is more unique than this honestly.

Here we go again.... another for sale thread that's turning into a bunch of geniuses with something to prove (who have no interest in buying) telling the seller what they should be selling their car for. If you have a legitimate offer send the seller a private message with your offer. Otherwise move along w/o posting as people interested in buying can do their own research and decide for themselves if it's worth it or not.

This sort of Market Place bashing isn't allowed in any other vehicle forum that I've ever been on over the decades and yet it's allowed to run on this forum making it a hostile place to post anything for sale. Regardless of what you're selling or how much you're selling it for someone will find a way to troll your post saying how it should be the lowest price humanity has ever seen for something similar.

You want to run off contributing members of the community? Just allow this BS to continue unchecked.

Here we go again.... another for sale thread that's turning into a bunch of geniuses with something to prove (who have no interest in buying) telling the seller what they should be selling their car for. If you have a legitimate offer send the seller a private message with your offer. Otherwise move along w/o posting as people interested in buying can do their own research and decide for themselves if it's worth it or not.

This sort of Market Place bashing isn't allowed in any other vehicle forum that I've ever been on over the decades and yet it's allowed to run on this forum making it a hostile place to post anything for sale. Regardless of what you're selling or how much you're selling it for someone will find a way to troll your post saying how it should be the lowest price humanity has ever seen for something similar.

You want to run off contributing members of the community? Just allow this BS to continue unchecked.
What was your offer to the op?

To be fair, what sort of Market Place commonly has users pricing a 2 year old car at the same price as a brand new improved model? This is kind of a chicken and egg situation. There wouldn't be bashing is people priced their cars within a reasonable range. No one is ever suggesting sellers list at "lowest price humanity has ever seen", but is it really so much to ask to price a used car BELOW a new car?

You want to gain more contributing members of the community? Just price cars in a reasonable range and you will have more buyers and users.

To be fair, what sort of Market Place commonly has users pricing a 2 year old car at the same price as a brand new improved model? This is kind of a chicken and egg situation. There wouldn't be bashing is people priced their cars within a reasonable range. No one is ever suggesting sellers list at "lowest price humanity has ever seen", but is it really so much to ask to price a used car BELOW a new car?

You want to gain more contributing members of the community? Just price cars in a reasonable range and you will have more buyers and users.
You're trying to justify your bad behavior now.

It is not and never was your place to tell someone else what to sell their item for. Doing so is incredibly rude and shows poor manners. You would think the common decency would take over when no rules enforce it but... sadly.. here we are.

You don't have to be interested in it and you can move along or you can send a PM making a legitimate offer to the seller. Whatever amount the buyer and seller agree upon is the sale price. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.

It is not and never was your place to tell someone else what to sell their item for. Doing so is incredibly rude and shows poor manners. You would think the common decency would take over when no rules enforce it but... sadly.. here we are.

You don't have to be interested in it and you can move along or you can send a PM making a legitimate offer to the seller. Whatever amount the buyer and seller agree upon is the sale price. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.

I couldn't disagree more with this. The ridiculousness of trying to sell an old car for a higher price than an equivalent new car is only matched by its hilariousness. Especially since apart from its price, the ad itself is misleading by saying "it has every option you can get" and "it can do 0-60 in 2.20 seconds". I reserve my right to call out ridiculousness as I see it. I am not sure where you are getting the right to say whose place is it to do what on this forum.

I couldn't disagree more with this. The ridiculousness of trying to sell an old car for a higher price than an equivalent new car is only matched by its hilariousness. Especially since apart from its price, the ad itself is misleading by saying "it has every option you can get" and "it can do 0-60 in 2.20 seconds". I reserve my right to call out ridiculousness as I see it. I am not sure where you are getting the right to say whose place is it to do what on this forum.
You're combining two things that are unrelated to make your point. If you question his options or features, ask. By all means. If you think the price is "hilarious" to begin with you probably wouldn't genuinely care however.

I am trying to get sellers to list for rational prices. I have a vested interest that I would like to buy a used Model X. Every single time one of these BS threads is posted, someone lists on eBay, onlyusedteslas, ect at prices equal to or higher than brand new, it perpetuates the cycle. Now we are in a situation caused by Tesla price changes and un-informed sellers where there is a crap ton of overpriced listings. New sellers then use them as justification of their overpriced listing.

How does it break common decency to let a seller know their used car is the same price as a brand new car? The vast majority of people do not follow the wild Tesla prices changes on a daily basis like most interested buyers. Majority of owners that purchased a year or two ago at $150k have absoultly no idea that their same car is now 104k. Really they should have done a little bit of due dillagence and checked Teslas website, but most instead check NADA/KBB/ebay/TMC/ect to look for comparable listings. But if all comparable used listings are also at the same price as a new car, then it keeps the same broken cycle going. Something has to change, and pussyfooting around the issue isnt going to do anything.

You cannot make a legitimate offer to a seller who thinks their used car is worth more than a new car. If you offer 10%-20% less than a brand new car, the sell will call you a low-baller. I have 10+ examples of this. Expecting a used car to be priced with some depreciation off the price of a brand new car is not low-balling, it is f*cking common sense. I am surprised this even has to be explained to you.