Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 100D, AP2.0, $80,000, Boston area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last chance to own this amazing vehicle.

We are leaving the country in less than 4 weeks and have to sell.

2017 Model X 100D, AP2.0, Midnight Silver, 5 seater, tow package and only 24,000 miles. The vehicle has recently had the 2nd annual maintenance and is in truly excellent condition. Asking $80,000.

If you are thinking about a Model X and live in the North Shore area of Boston, this is the one to look at. We live near the Seabrook Superchargers. You will not be disappointed.

We have already sold our Model 3 and will miss both vehicles.

Frank
310-429-3222
[email protected]

What Mr. James Brown is kindly referring to is you can order a brand new raven (325 range and AP 3.0) in this configuration FOR $85,000. You are now a victim of the Tesla price adjustment
To be fair, Tesla has not realized they have to reduce the price of the used vehicles they are selling, either. If private sellers are pricing based on comparable vehicles in the Tesla used fleet, they will be too high compared to a new vehicle.

To be fair, Tesla has not realized they have to reduce the price of the used vehicles they are selling, either. If private sellers are pricing based on comparable vehicles in the Tesla used fleet, they will be too high compared to a new vehicle.
My spidey senses tell me that Tesla is in the used car sales to make a massive profit. They have teams dedicated to used car sales & pricing, so I certainly believe that it's intentional. As long as people keep paying the astronomical prices for their used vehicles, they'll continue making out like a bandit.

My spidey senses tell me that Tesla is in the used car sales to make a massive profit. They have teams dedicated to used car sales & pricing, so I certainly believe that it's intentional. As long as people keep paying the astronomical prices for their used vehicles, they'll continue making out like a bandit.
And also pushes people to buy new at the same time ;)

Reactions: Qbenjamin
Tesla's used car pricing is painfully difficult to follow. I've seen a 2018 P100DL Model X with 10k miles go for 87k (with 22's, ludicrous, 6 seat and FSD). At the same time Ive seen them list used 2017 100D with 8k miles (with silver wheels, 5 seat, EAP) for 92k. One sold within an hour after being posted and one sat for months.

The issue is that private sellers base price based on currently available CPOs. But if they are still available, it means its not a very good deal. Educated buyers look at the erratic sale history on ev-cpo and teslascout, and base their evaluation on the cheapest ones sold, not the most expensive. This site is not a good place to try to sell unless you are listing for a competitive price. If you have a high ask, you're better off listing on ebay, onlyusedteslas, craigslist, ect and hope to find an uneducated buyer that doesnt follow Tesla pricing history.

Last edited: