Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes thought was whether TT007 was having some fun (on the side) on this forum and messing with peoples heads a bit ... especially since some people come after him every time stock dips by a few $$.

I have no doubt on TT007 abilities in reading the technicals, and lately even I have been following his postshandle. It's really great that he is sharing his high risk/high return strategy here. So ya my previous post was not a dig at him.

Around 2012/2103, I walked into a Tesla store saw the Roadster, rolled over 3-4 years on 401K into just one stock - Tesla. But I am more of a Story guy ;) ... and learning from TT007, PapaFox and virghuspun among many others on this forum... reading all these posts has given me added confidence ..

Yes thought was whether TT007 was having some fun (on the side) on this forum and messing with peoples heads a bit ... especially since some people come after him every time stock dips by a few $$.

I have no doubt on TT007 abilities in reading the technicals, and lately even I have been following his postshandle. It's really great that he is sharing his high risk/high return strategy here. So ya my previous post was not a dig at him.

Around 2012/2103, I walked into a Tesla store saw the Roadster, rolled over 3-4 years on 401K into just one stock - Tesla. But I am more of a Story guy ;) ... and learning from TT007, PapaFox and virghuspun among many others on this forum... reading all these posts has given me added confidence ..

LOL- no I assure you I am not one in the same with TT007, and I promise our philosophies are very different; as he is constantly aware of dollar and cents, and I can't even tell you how much money I have made until I do my tax returns. My photo shows I'm a real girl, not an alter ego, which is telling because I seem to be the only one to do so.
I'm sure his ego is quite flattered you recall with such ability quotes from his interview though, LOL.
In reality, I know him very well, and have been on this forum for several months but only recently came to have holdings to where I felt I could contribute to this forum. He HAS made me a great deal of money, so I felt sharing my confidence in his advice may insight others to listen as well; basically, there's a method to the madness

Last edited:
LOL- no I assure you I am not one in the same with TT007, and I promise our philosophies are very different; as he is constantly aware of dollar and cents, and I can't even tell you how much money I have made until I do my tax returns. My photo shows I'm a real girl, not an alter ego, which is telling because I seem to be the only one to do so.
I'm sure his ego is quite flattered you recall with such ability quotes from his interview though, LOL.
In reality, I know him very well, and have been on this forum for several months but only recently came to have holdings to where I felt I could contribute to this forum. He HAS made me a great deal of money, so I felt sharing my confidence in his advice may insight others to listen as well; basically, there's a method to the madness

Not many here need convincing that Tesla is going up. I've been (am) far more bullish than TT, I'm playing with less money but it's also a great deal more significant to me. I've also made much greater returns... I don't use that to validate my opinion though. If I find some urgent news before anybody else, i'll post it here...otherwise, I try to keep this thread clear. The other one is great for discussing less urgent matters, I promise!

I would not follow anybody blindly. If they're right more often than not, give more value to their opinion and use that to help in evaluating your position. If TT said to liquidate your entire tesla position Monday, let's just say i'd still be here Tuesday, but might consider deleveraging if a valid argument was put forth. If many of the names I appreciate touted the same, yes it would be a serious consideration.

As always, big thanks to many members who go out of their way to find the truth in issues, be the first to report the news, interpret the charts and having a little faith in elon and tesla. We've got a lot to look forward to.

Anne, please be careful. Many successful and unsuccessful investors and traders here. I bet I get at least 50 likes supporting my concern here. TT007 is an emotional trader who has a great personality but doesn't mean he's a successful money manager. Since he has so many millions - perhaps at least he can give you a guaranty to cover your loses should there be any.
Dude! 50 likes! I only see one. I hope this is not the way you bet in the market...jk! You're alright
Anyway, if this little gal loses her money I'll make sure that she makes it 10fold on the next trade.
As it is I've placed her portfolio in such super high risk trades on TSLA that she is likely to make her money several fold in the next 6 months

Momentum trading with massive exposure to the stock works great when it works, and terrible when it doesn't. Only time will tell how TT007 does in the near and long term, at the moment things look good.

Also he stated his average share cost is in the low 200s so at this point he can make some bad moves and do just fine anyways.
Okay my ratio of bad moves to good moves is Probably higher than many traders/investors here
I can't deny the obvious and I'm literally scared of losing all my money on this trade (the only saving grace is that I don't have much to lose, all of my $20k life savings)
I could use some helpful advice on this forum on how to correct my flagrantly erroneous ways
Otherwise I may have to revert to my Nigerian accounts

Last edited:
Actually, I got one of those request in my email from him, asking to help him claim his Nigerian Princehood; so I sent my life savings in trust- with the promise of becoming a millionairess within one year... I've never even met the gentleman, but now I'm second guessing whether he's a prince at all!
Do you have my Nigerian account # . I prefer wire transfers

I wasn't aware he has millions- wow, perhaps my efforts are better spent in other ways.....

I appreciate the words of caution, and I agree with the emotional component, but do think Tesla is a company worth being emotionally vested in. I am a girl not easily swayed by money, and care very little whether it's made or lost. I can always work another day, or start over.... I'm young, and probably naive- definitely poor.
I don't have millions
Nothing wrong with wishful thinking
Most money I ever made in the market was $10k
I do like the sound of millions though

• Funny
Reactions: neroden
Are you and 007 one and the same? Or Alter EGO? I am a girl not easily swayed by money, "and care very little whether it's made or lost. " -- the quote sounds very similar to what TT007 said in his video interview.

else more power to TT007 -- seems Bond always gets the girls :)
How could you guess!!! Wow! I really have nothing better to do with my time than set up a female alter ego profile
Highly perceptive!
(I'm hoping to be kicked off this forum in short order )

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: neroden and FredTMC
not to be debbie downer but if there's any kind of compensatory arrangement between 007 and anne then i believe 007 is regulated as an investment adviser by the sec. there may even be a fiduciary duty there. separately, unless anne is a relative, 007 runs afoul of the requirements for being a nonprofessional subscriber to live market data.

be careful out there. wuah wah.

not to be debbie downer but if there's any kind of compensatory arrangement between 007 and anne then i believe 007 is regulated as an investment adviser by the sec. there may even be a fiduciary duty there. separately, unless anne is a relative, 007 runs afoul of the requirements for being a nonprofessional subscriber to live market data.

be careful out there. wuah wah.

Hi All,

This is my first post. I've been following TSLA since Aug 2012. Have almost all my eggs in one basket, and still am. Known about Luvb2b and his rolling short thesis. Read all of DaveT's BFT articles, watch all this interviews, and subscribed to his weekly newsletter. And many others like CapitalOpressor (sorry for the misspelling), and others (Kevin99, etc).

Regarding TT007's recent discussion about him and advices, I would rather not have too much discussions on the speculations about him. I saw his interview. I would rather everyone just keep their opinions to themselves. I would rather he stays true to himself and post accordingly. I like to hear what he post, and I'll decide for myself to follow his advice (free and untainted) or not. So my main concern with all these speculations is that I HOPE it doesn't influence him to change his being.

Just my humble opinions and respectful opinion. (and sorry for my fragmented sentences)

Thank you.

I don't post much( if ever ), and it'll probably be that way for quite sometime.

Regarding TT007's recent discussion about him and advices, I would rather not have too much discussions on the speculations about him. I saw his interview. I would rather everyone just keep their opinions to themselves. I would rather he stays true to himself and post accordingly. I like to hear what he post, and I'll decide for myself to follow his advice (free and untainted) or not. So my main concern with all these speculations is that I HOPE it doesn't influence him to change his being.

I disagree. Just imagine he's not really bullish, he is just pretending to be bullish in a forum full of blind bullish TSLA people to get to their money.

I don't think so. I think he is genius and I really appreciate what he is sharing here. But there is a minor chance that I'm wrong and reading the posts from Anne Boleyn is somehow strange. If I would be wrong I would follow someones mind with a wrong intention. That would be very bad.

In the one month TrendTrader007 has managed my small portfolio this is the percentage of my returns. Although, he won't let me put any money in Ulta, I think it is clear he knows what he is doing. Yesterday I got a very clear picture of how much so, when he asked if I wanted to send over more funds at closing, and this AM I had made nearly 50 percent off of that call option. I know he's very grandiose, but I think he may just be a genius
You know that the fact that your portfolio is currently up by 50% is almost meaningless in the big picture?
Anyway, if this little gal loses her money I'll make sure that she makes it 10fold on the next trade.

As it is I've placed her portfolio in such super high risk trades on TSLA that she is likely to make her money several fold in the next 6 months
Our portfolio consists of one share of TSLA purchased for $161, and quite a few J19 $300's. I believe that if's a very safe strategy. OTOH iMO if you have her in J19 $500's or even worse J18 $400's those are essentially short term bets which I think are extremely risky. I'm not against that if Anne is okay with that "strategy", but I'd recommend that she understand the risks and rewards. If she believes that the fact that her portfolio is up by fifty percent means that @TrendTrader007 is a genius iMO it's a pretty clear indication that she doesn't.

Btw I'm not saying that he is or is not a genius.

How could you guess!!! Wow! I really have nothing better to do with my time than set up a female alter ego profile
Highly perceptive!

You seem to have nothing better to do than post multiple meaningless comments in a row.

(I'm hoping to be kicked off this forum in short order )

How about just editing yourself voluntarily instead of messing up the board?

Okay- wow.
This is my family for the record, he has helped me a lot, and I was excited about his help. Any of you would want to show your gratitude as well, instead he has gotten attacked by this forum, which is ridiculous because he has been an avid supporter of this group for a year.
He manages my account with far more caution than he does his own.
I may be naive to the SM and know very little in this regard, but I assure you no monetary exchange has ever taken place between TT007 and myself, and never will- he doesn't need it. He's just a TSLA enthusiast who loves the SM.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: everman and neroden
Okay- wow.
This is my family for the record, he has helped me a lot, and I was excited about his help. Any of you would want to show your gratitude as well, instead he has gotten attacked by this forum, which is ridiculous because he has been an avid supporter of this group for a year.
He manages my account with far more caution than he does his own.
I may be naive to the SM and know very little in this regard, but I assure you no monetary exchange has ever taken place between TT007 and myself, and never will- he doesn't need it. He's just a TSLA enthusiast who loves the SM.

Since everyone is adding their two cents, don't be naive, Anne. You knew ppl would make comments when something like what you're sharing is shared on a public forum. It's very easy to have opinions both ways, so you shouldn't be surprised.

That said, good luck.

Reactions: KLC13 and Yuri_G
Since everyone is adding their two cents, don't be naive, Anne. You knew ppl would make comments when something like what you're sharing is shared on a public forum. It's very easy to have opinions both ways, so you shouldn't be surprised.

That said, good luck.
I already said I'm naive if you remember, but only in regards to the SM.
I have no issue with comments, I'm a firm believer in free speech. I just want people to understand I'm not compensating him; the notion is ludicrous. I appreciate everyone showing concern, it's pretty touching honestly.
I have been forewarned these investments are a major risk, that I may lose it all, and as TT007 quotes to me the most "B. They're are no guarantees in the stock market," I hope you all become very wealthy from TSLA stock as it's a company paving the way to the future... I am proud to hold any money in this company versus something like oil, which I wouldn't put my money in if it gave me 80 percent returns because I equate it as selling my soul to the ....
but, if we "lose it all" I will certainly let everyone know, the same as I let everyone know about my returns... my understanding was this was a forum for sharing stock occurrences etc.

• Love
Reactions: neroden and MitchJi
Status
Not open for further replies.