Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Face lift Red on Black P90D with 22,200 miles for $64,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree with you 100%. So this is what I have gathered after a week of driving it etc. The previous owner was filthy rich and wasn't too peculiar or concerned about maintaining his/her cars. How I know he/she was filthy rich ? I did Zillow on his address as he never deleted his 'home' location. :)

Yes the CarFax report says side of the car but as per TRUE car report, it was the rear bumper which was painted. True car report has a VERY VERY in depth detailed report of the car. That report and what it contained within, prompted me to pull the trigger.

I haven't even tried the launch mode, I will try it tomorrow to see if it works and if it doesn't, why it doesn't.

How is the 2nd Gen battery or the 00-C battery better than the old one ? I will appreciate any info on that.

The dealership and the personnel there are *sugar*. If anyone here considering buying from them, avoid them like a plague.
Just do a Google search with that number I posted and you can read up on the batteries. The car has significantly more power with the newer two of the three 90 batteries.

sweet! you got a great deal I think, and I've been following this market closely, the ludicrous models. Can you possible somehow extend the warranty if you wanted?

for reference i'm picking up a 2014 p85d ludicrous + suspension, fully loaded x rear heated seats, 51k miles and warranty till 100k/4yrs for about 53k. I've been thinking about upgrading to the front facia look but i don't think 5k is worth it to me

I think you are getting a decent deal. As there is warranty till 100K. But as a lot of people have posted here, and same for me, the bumper to bumper warranty doesn't triumph over getting a P90D without bumper to bumper warranty. if I can get a $60K w/ new bumper with no warranty, that is what I would get. But that is personal choice and personal level of comfort. I owned my P85+ for few years and besides battery being replaced, I didn't have any major issues that would amount to spending $5K for a warranty.

I think you are getting a decent deal. As there is warranty till 100K. But as a lot of people have posted here, and same for me, the bumper to bumper warranty doesn't triumph over getting a P90D without bumper to bumper warranty. if I can get a $60K w/ new bumper with no warranty, that is what I would get. But that is personal choice and personal level of comfort. I owned my P85+ for few years and besides battery being replaced, I didn't have any major issues that would amount to spending $5K for a warranty.
Yup to each there own. I took into account the numerous problems stemming from the 90 battery packs of all versions that's been documented all over this forum. Decreased range and throttling wasn't something I was gonna be happy with.

I've heard horror stories on Tesla Model S repair bills. I'd rather not roll the dice. I've had 50k in repairs covered by warranties on my 2 previous cars, the E55 and SL55 AMGs -- all of which including the S are 100k - 150k cars.

The way I see it I'm getting super car like straight-line performance with a 4-yr b2b warranty for around $50k.:D