Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S A/C Not Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The A/C is not cooling my car properly. I have taken the car in twice for service repairs. Both times the service center diagnosed my car with a refrigerant leak and replaced a whole bunch of parts in my car. However, after the first appointment it only took one week before the A/C stopped working again. I took it in again and they said there was still a leak. Then they replaced more parts. And now it has been about 3 weeks since my last repairs and the A/C has stopped working yet again. I have made another service appointment, so hopefully they'll actually fix the problem this time, but I am understandably extremely annoyed. I am an Uber driver and so I rely heavily on my car. Additionally, I can't afford to constantly have repairs being done on my car. I was curious if anyone else has dealt with a similar problem. I was also wondering if anyone who works at a tesla service center and has a decent amount of knowledge on the inner workings of the HVAC system might know of any reasons why the tesla service center near me has repeatedly failed to fix my car.