Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70D w/ Facelift & Warranty, 69k Miles - Westchester NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2015 Model S 70D with just under 69k miles. Great car, looks like a 2019 and in great shape. Blue exterior with tan leather interior; Obeche wood trim with the yacht floor center. I'll get some interior pics added soon.

Location: Chappaqua NY, but willing to meet in parts of CT or NJ too.

Upgrades/perks:
  • Tesla Extended Warranty until September 2023 or 88,000 miles
  • T Sportline Front Bumper Refresh (see my post in the T Sportline FBR thread here)
  • 2019 Slipstream Wheels, with tires replaced last year
  • Steering wheel weight- no joke, I can go over an hour without touching the steering wheel thanks to AP1
  • Comes with sunshades for the sunroof
  • App says 226 miles at 100%, compared to EPA 240 when brand new
  • Garaged at home and at work
  • Includes Gen 1 Mobile Connector (charges at 40 amps, instead of the 32a of the newer connector)
Drawbacks/issues:
  • Paint looks amazing from 5 feet, but it's an 8 year old car so if you examine it closely you'll find dings or scratches on many panels
  • I bought this car from Tesla used, and it was a "previously repaired" car; I don't have any information on the previous damage but it came with some minor scratches on the rear bumper that mostly came out with buffing
Price: KBB gives a range of $27k - $32k, so I'll ask $32k.

Attachments

• JPG1.JPG
    JPG1.JPG
    532.4 KB · Views: 172
  • JPG2.JPG
    JPG2.JPG
    519.7 KB · Views: 112
  • KBB.JPG
    KBB.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Recurrent Battery Report.JPG
    Recurrent Battery Report.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Warranty.JPG
    Warranty.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Well, looks like I missed the bubble. Have been getting offers of $25k, which are probably about the best I'll do. Have an offer from CarGurus for just under $21k.

At this price, I'll likely just keep it. Might consider trading for a Model Y (I'll add).