Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S - P85+ - Selling for $43,500K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a 2014 Model S with very low miles - 36,500 - clean with lots of extra goodies. Priced to Sell @$43,500!

Take a look at spec sheet in photos. Car is on the Peninsula side of Bay Area (Near Menlo Park).

Call - Dwight - 408-314-6636

TEsla Spec.jpg
Tesla Tires.jpg
Tesla Driver Side.jpg
TEsla Passenger side.jpg
Tesla ODO.jpg

Great looking car. Does it have Autopilot 1 and LTE?
The "classic" round speedometer, as shown in the picture of the instrument panel, indicates that a Model S does not have Autopilot. Looks like it has every option that was available at the time, though, with the exception of the rear-facing child seats. Agree this is a great looking car, and relatively low mileage as well. GLWS!

Edit: also, the Model S shipped with 3G hardware until mid-2015; however, it is possible to get a LTE upgrade from Tesla.

Last edited:
The "classic" round speedometer, as shown in the picture of the instrument panel, indicates that a Model S does not have Autopilot. Looks like it has every option that was available at the time, though, with the exception of the rear-facing child seats. Agree this is a great looking car, and relatively low mileage as well. GLWS!

Edit: also, the Model S shipped with 3G hardware until mid-2015; however, it is possible to get a LTE upgrade from Tesla.
hey thecloud.
I notice you have a 2014 with the old mobileye AP.

could you comment on how well it works compared to Tesla's latest and greatest AP??

How good is it on a curvy road?

This "For Sale" thread is about a particular P85+ for sale. Since it doesn't have AP1, hijacking the thread to discuss how AP1 works isn't really appropriate here. Happy to follow up on one or another of the threads devoted to that topic, or in a private conversation.

I think this P85+ is completely awesome even without Autopilot... car is fully loaded, has a better suspension than any car Tesla currently makes, low mileage, and is going for one-third of its original price. I only posted above to help answer the specific questions which were asked about AP1 and LTE.