Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 s85 died tonite. Faults bms f151 bms f071 gtw 018. Bms w151 di u14 won’t restart and now screens blank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I took out tub checked all wires in that area. All earths were ok too. Checked all fuses and all ok too. Then I went to fireman’s loop. One of the wires was corroded internally so I spliced in new section…. Car powered up. Everything great!! Everything worked. Put bak in tub and all parts carefully… car died.
Went over fireman’s loop checked all wires all ok. I am getting 12 v when I put meter on no 2 …4 female connector was one corroded. 1 and 3 female connector I’m getting 68 kohm. That seems high. Where does this wire lead to can anyone tell me.
IMG_0573.jpeg

So I took out tub checked all wires in that area. All earths were ok too. Checked all fuses and all ok too. Then I went to fireman’s loop. One of the wires was corroded internally so I spliced in new section…. Car powered up. Everything great!! Everything worked. Put bak in tub and all parts carefully… car died.
Went over fireman’s loop checked all wires all ok. I am getting 12 v when I put meter on no 2 …4 female connector was one corroded. 1 and 3 female connector I’m getting 68 kohm. That seems high. Where does this wire lead to can anyone tell me. View attachment 967174
What did you end up doing to resolve things?