Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S Battery Health Test!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

I hope all is well

Can anyone please share with me if doing the battery health test is good or bad for my 2013 Model S?

Also, do I need to plug in the car during the test? I have only a regular plug with the mobile connector.

Please advise, and any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reactions: JLC13
I've had somewhat the same thought but never pursued it much. Are you having an issue currently that brings this up or are you, like me, just curious as to how your battery is doing?
I am thinking of selling the car and want to be sure that I provide the right info, the battery is in good condition but curious as well to know. If I find out that the battery is in very good shape, then maybe I will change my mind and will keep the car.

Upvote 0
I am thinking of selling the car and want to be sure that I provide the right info, the battery is in good condition but curious as well to know. If I find out that the battery is in very good shape, then maybe I will change my mind and will keep the car.
You could charge to 100% and see what range estimate is. Not perfect but would give the buyer and you some idea.

Upvote 0