Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster interior photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, these photos are better than the first sneak peak we got days ago.

1) I'm glad I opted for the carbon fiber interior instead of the chunky leather in those parts. Now I'd like to see a photo with CF to be sure.

2) I still don't like the large leather bezel around the VDS. Thin bezels look much more modern. They should have done the center console like their computer renderings. That would have looked much better.

I’m so chuffed; this is the spec I’ve got on order – I love it!

I especially like the change from rev counter to power gauge; that’s going to be fun to watch / wince at.

The bump next to the HVAC is probably the microphone, I thought maybe hvac cabin sensor to make ‘proper’ hvac but I don’t think so; doesn’t look like the other controls have changed.

I noticed that it's in-complete; the door sills are missing.

I REALLY like the redesign on the phone/ipod dock just above the Traction Control button - assuming that's what it is.
Yes, that's what it is.

The bump next to the HVAC is probably the microphone.
Yes.

I noticed that it's in-complete; the door sills are missing.
Those are installed just before delivery so they don't get scuffed up.

Doug, do you know if VIN501 (The Orange one) or VIN502 (The Red One) are Roadster Sports?
I think the highlighted "S" on 502s seats indicates it is supposed to be a sport model, right?

Last edited:
Why not center that digital readout?

3574709687_21ab95d8de_b.jpg

Blocked by the hump?
3574709231_e92b259e84_b.jpg

Neither of the EU spec cars at last night's London launch were being charged. Plus 40kW regen represents 166 Amps @ 240 volts which exceeds the HPC rating by a wide margin.

doug's right, the needle should be resting on the pin or at TDC.