Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

17.17.4 all easter eggs found

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
This may be a duplicate update. But just in case, I noticed that all the easter eggs for MX are available in the latest firmware update.

procedure:
1) on the console select the T icon
2) notice the three horizontal lines in the middle of the banner (to the left of your Tesla's name)
3) pull down on the lines.
- light pull sets off fireworks
- hard pull displays all the previous easter eggs, including the X-mas show.

Best wishes
Nick S.

I'm still stuck on this 17.11.10 firmware myself (I have AP1). And I don't see any Easter Egg menu as described by the OP. Sad!
I'm stuck on 17.11.10 as well. It sounds like a general OTA update is coming (per @elonmusk) in the following weeks that will include the kernel upgrade and browser speed enhancements. You know, the one that was promised at the end of Dec 2016.

• Funny
Reactions: Ormond
Version 17.26.76 installed on Saturday. I am on HW2. It's an automated brightness feature for the display, nothing else. Strange that they can waste time and effort on this, which nobody (as far as I know) has asked for, yet rain detection and auto wiping seems beyond their capabilities. This is a real let down. I am coming to the conclusion that the rain-sensing feature promised (and referenced in the user manual) will never work as they've removed the sensor to add another camera.