Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

11/13: Nashville, TN Hearing - Call for Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was one of the fortunate recipients of the CHAdeMO adapters. It is true that the Blink charger I stopped at on the way North failed on both plugs, so I was uncertain if it was the Blink or the adapter; but the adapter worked GREAT on the NRG EvGo charger at the Nashville Mapco on 8th Ave. It is an ungainly beast to use but rather fool-proof (I should know!!) in its operation. It pumped about 126 MPH into Ms. Blitz and after 2 30 minute sessions I had sufficient charge to travel home at speed limit and with heat--a definite advantage not enjoyed on the trip up to Nashville! I would like to have used it around town for a few days to play with it a bit more, but alas, Tesla wanted it back ASAP. I am very thankful for them providing it. I had not previously considered getting one but after this experience I think I may for trips to StL and northern Michigan.

Agenda for next MVC meeting has been posted. Anyone heard from Tesla as to whether we need to attend?

Agenda
12-03-2014Notice of December 3, 2014 meeting of Motor Vehicle Commission
Posted to the Motor Vehicle Commission’s web site on Nov. 20,2014
STATE OF TENNESSEE
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND INSURANCE
DIVISION OF REGULATORY BOARDS
MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
5th Floor 500 JAMES ROBERTSON PARKWAY
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE 37243-1153
615-741-2711
FAX (615) 741-0651
TENNESSEE MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
Meeting Date
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Meeting Location
Conference Room 6-A Davy Crockett Tower
500 James Robertson Pkwy
Nashville, Tennessee 37243-1151
Agenda
8:00 a.m. DEALER APPLICATION
9:00 a.m. CALL TO ORDER –Chairman –Eddie Roberts
● Roll Call - (Barry Whitson, Administrative Manager)

● Formal Hearing

ADJOURN

Thanks, bigdomer! I will try to be there if necessary (and if they will send me the CHAdeMo again). The Tesla attorney and representative (Mr. Cheng???) said we would be informed as soon as a decision (or lack of one) was determined. I hope they give us sufficient notice.