Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 controller, 2 ports. Is it possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a dirty cheater. Back in the day, do you recall the gamecube system? They had a controller called "wavebird" that was simply a wireless controller that you could select from 1 of 4 frequencies to connect with the controller. This way, 4 players could all play on their own frequency or channel.

If you wanted to, for whatever reason, you could have 2 receivers set to the same channel which would essentially clone the controller to another port. This way, 1 controller controls 2 ports and all inputs are copied exactly.

Now, I want to do this for the game "Sky Force" so that I can controll 2 ships with one controller in perfect unison. I am running out of ideas to do this. All wireless controllers are now "smart" and auto generate their own channel so I could never accidentally occupy 2 ports.

Anyway, looking for some clever help. I tried buying usb splitters but one is always for data, the other always for power only. Maybe a powered one is a thing?